Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Stacyl222's Bio

Page 1 of 2Next

Thank you so much for your reading and message from Tanya. What you said you could never have known. I feel relief and less guilt, she's happy and that means the world to me. Thank you beyond words Stacy, you're amazing. Xx

KittyPup wrote: ↑Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 am
Thank you so much for your reading and message from Tanya. What you said you could never have known. I feel relief and less guilt, she's happy and that means the world to me. Thank you beyond words Stacy, you're amazing. Xx

You are very welcome. I am glad I could connect to give you some peace and relief. Remember friends and loved ones are never far away. Sometimes it takes a little time.

Love and Light
Stacy

Hey, any chance of a reading?

Hi Stacey if is possible I would like a reading of my past away grandmother if you can please I appreciated thank you

paranormalbeliever5856 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:46 pm
Hi Stacey if is possible I would like a reading of my past away grandmother if you can please I appreciated thank you

please send me a picture of her. I will try to connect

Hi Stacy,

I could really do with a reading from my loved one that has recently passed on, I think it might help the healing process. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are able to make contact,

Thanks so much x

Hello, I badly need a reading.Could you please help me out, I feel very depressed recently for my future,it would be great if you can help me out.

I’ve got so much on my mind I would love if one of my deceased relatives or friends could just give me advice. I understand that you can’t just force that
But ya never know

Hi Stacy, Welcome to AnybodyThere! I have been a member of this site for a few years and can say it's not common to see such feedback from members. Their remarks about your abilities speak for themselves.

I looked at past posts on this thread to get an idea of how you work. If you connect with someone do you relay messages meant for them to their inbox or in chat? I would be honored to know if you receive any messages for me. Thanks in advance.

Hi i would like to communicate with my father .

I am Stacy and am a medium/healer. I come from a long line of mediums and healers of my mom and dad's side. At the young age of 3 my parents have told me stories of me "talking" to others they could not see or hear and I was usually the bearer of news whether it was good or bad as in the coming death of a loved one. From a young child I knew nursing is where I was going to make my livelihood and during my 16 years of nursing I have had the opportunity to be there as patients passed on to the other side and I have seen them come from near death back to full health. i pushed my abilities to the side for years during my teenage years and had internal struggle during that time as I was not answering my calling. It was not until after the death of my sister that I finally reconnected with the spirit world and since then I have embraced all spirit has to offer and hope to be a help to other whether its to give a hello from a loved one who has passed or to help heal the pain of loss by delivering a message from a loved one or other from the spirit realm. I don't do spur of the moment readings. I only read when a loved one, other spirits of good will, or message from a guide comes through. I am not like most mediums and can just "tune' in, I don't work that way. I am still learning and growing and will probably grow for the rest of my physical life. I find peace and joy in delivering a message from spirit. Please don't give me any information that would lead me in a reading, simple yes or no or help with name at times is ok. If You receive a reading from me, please leave feed back as it helps me to grow. Constructive criticism is always welcome. . Love light and peace to all .

Hey i need a reading. Can u help me with that. If u ok with than plz reply with time and date. Thank you

kash123 wrote: ↑Sat May 18, 2019 4:15 am
Hey i need a reading. Can u help me with that. If u ok with than plz reply with time and date. Thank you

hi kash123. I am a reader which can only read if a guide, deceased loved one/friend/ect comes to me. I am so sorry I cannot simply do a reading by connecting with your energy, however there are many wonderful psychic readers who can connect to your energy who can read you. Best wishes, love and light to you.
Stacy

Stacy gave me a thoughtful read, and clearly knows me well. Hopefully not our last encounter, she has a really nice hat.

I have never met my guides before. Honestly, I had never even known that they existed. She mentioned all three of them by name, Also, she had communicated to me some advice that one of them had to say to me. I plan on taking this guidance. It was insightful to see that I had guides I never knew about. Thank you, Stacy.

Marbles wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:09 am
Stacy gave me a thoughtful read, and clearly knows me well. Hopefully not our last encounter, she has a really nice hat.

Hugs to you. I hope the guidance given helps you piece things together and allows u to move forward to your best self! Love and light!

JMB787 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:41 am
I have never met my guides before. Honestly, I had never even known that they existed. She mentioned all three of them by name, Also, she had communicated to me some advice that one of them had to say to me. I plan on taking this guidance. It was insightful to see that I had guides I never knew about. Thank you, Stacy.

Your very welcome. I am glad I could help you meet your guides as I struggled to know mine in the beginning. Aways work to get to know them better as they are there to help us along our journeys. Thank you for the opportunity to give u the message. Love and light!

Hi Stacy, my name cliff my girl and i broke uo in March. Right now she's interested in another.we have almost 10 years together with a 5 year old daughter and iwss wondering if you could provide a reading to see if we going to get back together. My bday is 10/03/1973 and Rebecca is ,8/5/1973. We had a great love then I went through death with my dad and long illness with my mom and I went through changes in myself and wasn't the man that I should have been. Thanks so much, cliff

I would like to thank Stacy for her time and energy in a reading that touched my heart.
Her accuracy and love was deeply felt. Thank you Stacy keep up the good work you have a wonderful gift to share.

Jax68 wrote: ↑Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:51 pm
I would like to thank Stacy for her time and energy in a reading that touched my heart.
Her accuracy and love was deeply felt. Thank you Stacy keep up the good work you have a wonderful gift to share.

Jax, thank you for allowing me to deliver the message to you. You have a beautiful spirit and alot of love to give. Much love to you and your daughter moving forth and so glad I got the chance to get to know you.
Love and light
Stacy

Page 1 of 2Next