Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Stacyl222's Bio

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Stacy,
I know i thanked you a million times this will be a million and one. You gave me hope on my present situation. You have a true gift and you use it well. I believe the man in his 40's u mentioned was a friend who committed suicide 6 years ago. I have taken your reading to heart and will follow it to the letter.

Thanks you again

cliffb wrote: ↑Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:25 pm
Stacy,
I know i thanked you a million times this will be a million and one. You gave me hope on my present situation. You have a true gift and you use it well. I believe the man in his 40's u mentioned was a friend who committed suicide 6 years ago. I have taken your reading to heart and will follow it to the letter.

Thanks you again

Your very welcome and thank you for being open and allowing me to deliver the message from spirit to you.

Love and light
Stacy

Dear Stace ! thankyou so much for the read ! it was an emotional ride for me . Resonated so much , you hear me sista ❤ it gives me a lot of hope , and confidence to continue on my path of healing . Its true love can overcome any obstacles . Love you so much , you are truly gifted and all the praises i have for you are well deserved .a truly kindered soul ❤ Thankyou and spirit for all the messages . Stay blessed . Amen

Hello ,can I get a reading too
I really want to know about my future.

Hi Staccy this is Tamm from the group chat,i was hoping to get a medium reading on my sister Tanya

StacyI222 ..im not even sure i can put into words what Stacy has done for me today.ive gone through about 10 to 15 medium readers with no good results.Stacy had no problems connecting with my stubborn picky sister straight away confirming that i have a silver pandora bracelet which i do and have not had it long nor do i wear it often so that was gd validation.she went into great detail about a joke between my sister and i from when we were little kids that no1 knows about besides my immediate family.she knew about 1 particular dream i had.She was a pleasure to chat with.She shocked me when she unexpectedly connected with my baby daughter as i didnt even tell her i had a daughter,she was also on point with her age.she connected me with 2 of the most important ppl i have.This was 100% the best medium reading ive ever had and iv tried out a ton of mediums. Stacy your a gem thankyou so much xx ❤Tamm

Hi Stacy
This is Vass a member from meet and greet. well the response you are getting from the members here is amzing.
you are sincere and cool person as i know you in chat.well now really happy to know you are such an amazing reader.
May god bless you with more psychic powers in heping the members here.
with wishes
vass

Aurny wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:49 am
Hello ,can I get a reading too
I really want to know about my future.

Aurny, I am sorry but I can only do readings as guided by spirit. By posting in the main reading forum you will have better chance of the right reader to pick up and give you the insight your needing.

Love and light

Stacy

Tamm23 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:53 am
StacyI222 ..im not even sure i can put into words what Stacy has done for me today.ive gone through about 10 to 15 medium readers with no good results.Stacy had no problems connecting with my stubborn picky sister straight away confirming that i have a silver pandora bracelet which i do and have not had it long nor do i wear it often so that was gd validation.she went into great detail about a joke between my sister and i from when we were little kids that no1 knows about besides my immediate family.she knew about 1 particular dream i had.She was a pleasure to chat with.She shocked me when she unexpectedly connected with my baby daughter as i didnt even tell her i had a daughter,she was also on point with her age.she connected me with 2 of the most important ppl i have.This was 100% the best medium reading ive ever had and iv tried out a ton of mediums. Stacy your a gem thankyou so much xx ❤Tamm

Tamm
It was a please connecting with your sister and your daughter. I hope the messages they gave you and validations help you carry forth and keep you connection and heart open.
Love and light
Stacy

Hi Stacyl222, My best friend passed and I would love to connect with her. Could you please do a reading. I know she has connected with you before for someone else. It would mean the world to me if you could

PreviousPage 2 of 2