Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Guidance

Hello,

I'm not new to this forum. I joined previously around 2017-2018, but I lost access to my email, and I'm glad to have found the forum again. Since then, I've been on a journey to explore my spiritual side. I practice tarot readings, and at one point, a psychic mentioned that I would become like them. They conveyed that the spirit world is preparing me for something significant. These past few years have been incredibly challenging. I feel lost and powerless, as if I'm destined for great things, yet I'm uncertain how or where to begin. I possess a gift that allows me to sense people's true natures from our first meeting; I can intuit whether someone is genuine and honest or not. I would greatly appreciate it if any reader could share insights or guidance about me. Anything you believe I need to hear would be immensely helpful at this moment.

Thank you. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20240114_175001_Facebook.jpg

You are not alone in this feeling.

I feel from looking at your picture that you are holding something back. Maybe it is the uncertainty you expressed, but it is profound. I feel you must quiet your mind, it is very busy and is too much in control. If you meditate, you need to do this regularly and consider some guidance in this task to "hear" the message from your guides. Let go of judgment; you judge a lot, mostly hard on yourself. Your talent will flourish when you let go and let it. I hope this helps and is not too vague.

opI i svyjoHS VVt