Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

ShadowOfLight: Bio and Feedback

Page 1 of 2Next

Lady Jane wrote: ↑Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 am
Would you please do a reading for me. Im at across roads. My dad mpassed a few months ago and im heart broken.

Are you still around on the forums and chat?

If you are asking for a reading, I would be happy to oblige, however, please get your post counts up as per forum rules.

I would love and appreciate a reading

I also would like a reading. My life is in such turmoil now and a reading would be much appreciated.

Greetings,
I'm hoping you are well, after reading your bio, I was strongly drawn to your energy. My Grandparents have been on the otherside for around 7-8years now, I was hoping that perhaps they may come through - I'm not sure if that's the correct terminology but, my parents have previously been to claire-voyants and I recieved a reading off a friend of the family who has said that my Grandfather had came through (this was probably a year after his passing if I can remember correctly) although she had also stated that another person had too tried to come through yet, I do not know of anyone else who has passed that she had described.

I guess what I'm really asking is, if you can make contact with them, if they are at peace, if they are ever around as such and if there are any ways I may feel there presence and if there really is someone else that tried to come through in the past, perhaps you could figure out whom it was and whether they meant well as such?

Thanks again, have a nice evening 🙂

Hello ShadowofLight,

I'm in a distressed situation where I've developed unpleasant situations with my friends, colleagues and lovers. A crisis that has been brewing overtime and I believe I have Asperger's syndrome, and a Crystal Child. I'm stuck in a limbo and my lust for life seems to be dwindling down with each day goes by.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, with peace and light.

Hi how are you doing? i hope great well im new here i dont know if im doing this in the right way but i would like a reading if possible i would appreciate it a lot. well have a good day

Hey I would be grateful if u can do a reading for me . I am 25 and chronically ill . I feel depressed and alone . I just need to know if there is light at the end of the tunnel . Please help me if you can .

Shadow, Do we message you or go in to chat to request a reading? Thanks.

Hi there ! First day on this site/forum . I've spoken with a few members that are online and browsed a bit. I was wondering if you would be interested in reading for me ? i know you have to feel drawn to me but I do find my self drawn to you in a significant way. I'm not requesting anyone but you for that specific reason. Thank you kindly regardless. hope to hear from you soon.

Hello shadow,
Can I get a reading ,I am pretty stressed out about my future career, could u help me ,that would be great.

Hi there , shadow of light.
Am here to request a psychic reading and I would be really grateful if you would help me with it.

Hey Shadow

Hope all is well! May I please request a reading from you?

Thanks!

Hi ShadowofLight- I have so many big questions and my life would really benefit from some clarity and guidance right now. If you’re drawn please read me

Hi I would like to request a reading for you if you can. Thanks!
ShadowOfLight wrote: ↑Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 pm
Greetings.

Began reading, spirit communication, and board work when I was around 8yo. Have gathered roughly 30y experience in mediumship, channeling, remote location, reading tarot, runes, dice, dominos, tea leaves, playing cards, psychometry.

If I feel drawn, I will read for you.

Shadow of light, I feel drawn to you! I hope you feel the same.
Im looking for someone or spmethimg ans I'm hoping someone comes through for me

Hi, first time here. I would like to connect with my father, Lucian Răzvan. He has passed away in 2015. I did not get to say goodbye to him. Since then, I dream often about him. I miss him so much.

Thank you.

Have a nice Friday and weekend ahead!

Best regards,
Simona

HI there,
I am a new member in search of comfort, guidance, and interpretation. I would love it you could help me with a reading soon. Specifically interested in connecting my sister who passed away during my childhood. I need to know she is Ok and still with me. Many thanks

Hi ShadowOfLight

I have recently reconnected with my inner self; with my spirituality right after my 24th birthday on Oct 18th. I was wondering if you have the time, to do a general reading for me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

~Ellyion

Greetings.

Began reading, spirit communication, and board work when I was around 8yo. Have gathered roughly 30y experience in mediumship, channeling, remote location, reading tarot, runes, dice, dominos, tea leaves, playing cards, psychometry.

If I feel drawn, I will read for you.

Page 1 of 2Next
nCpYXUS P s pQGgOEy d