Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

ShadowOfLight: Bio and Feedback

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Shadow :o)

I can't thank you enough for the reading you did this morning for me. My friend has only been away/passed for two days and I can't tell you how much it comforted me. I was blown away by the details you gave. Ie- you said my friend mentioned a chair and white cushion.. and the mirror.. it was most accurate it could have been, and for this I am so grateful... today i've been able to function a bit as I feel at peace now that she has made contact. You are amazing.
Nothing that wasn't spot on, thank you so much on behalf of me but also my friend... I can only imagine she was over the moon that you were able to connect her for messages for the first time, and that she's now managed to relay signs/messages from spirit.. where she is now.
I respect that you asked my permission before mentioning the tough things, but I have a lot of respect as well for you not being afraid to step into that part- ie (circumstances) as they were very validating. You gave me physical description of her hair (dark with some auburn) and also mentioned you saw M- for medic. My friend was a paramedic and you mentioned she wore it as a title. You are right, she was proud of what she did and would tell everyone... :o) I'm over the moon, I can't thank you enough.. never have I appreciated an early reading like this, as I appreciate this today. The shock is still here but I have peace. I doubt i'll mention the reading to others- her family or other friends yet, but it has put me in a better place to be able to help them in other ways, with some clarity and peace

Thank you for your time.
Hugs

Samj

So glad they came through for you, Sam. Hugs. Was an honor to have been able to help.

~ Shadow

Shadow

Thank you for the reading today. You picked up many things nobody could have guessed to do with my current situation and my plans for the future. I was very impressed and i'm so grateful

You gave accurate descriptions, physical and situational
You were also pretty honest about what I need to be cautious of in the near future and I appreciate that, as I love to hear the good and bad.. appreciate your honesty :o) It's good to know these things to move forward and see positive results.. ie, avoiding those who have ill intentions
It brought me clarity & was fab. Thank you

Hugs
Samj

Thank you for allowing the read and letting me practice. Hugs for all coming.

Hello, I am new to the site and I am sure of where to post my request for a reading. I am really in need for some answers and getting clarity on the situation will help me be more at peace. I thank you kindly and I apologize if I posted this on the wrong place

Hello, I am just starting my personal journey into the spirtual world and would love some insight on personal growth or what gift/mission I am suppose to do. I ahve had some wierd things happening to me lately, not nesscarily bad or good but things like candles acting wierd when I look at them, seeing smoke randomly at times, and very vivid dreams. I appericate your time.

Good afternoon,
This is my first day on here after about a week and a half of uncertainty trying to learn more about this part of my life in general. If you feel drawn to me and have the time to give advice or a reading whatever you feel is appropriate let me know.
Peace, love and good vibes always,
Kayla

Would you please do a reading for me. Im at across roads. My dad mpassed a few months ago and im heart broken.

Hello! Hope you’re doing well. Id be most grateful for your help in answering one particular question that’s been bothering me for a long time. No worries if you cant/dont want to. Look forward to hearing back from you!

PreviousPage 2 of 2