Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Could someone kindly offer me a pic reading?

Page 1 of 2Next

May I be honest? There's no such thing! It's your life and you can live it the way you want. I even have to classify these readings, hocus pocus as darkness! You need a change in your life. You only dont know where. But deep down somewhere I think you do. You have to learn to be honest to yourself. That's all.

Hey peacekeeper, I dont understud... there is no such thing- what thing? What change are you talking about?

quote=Peacekeeper post_id=21805 time=1532086875 user_id=3121]
May I be honest? There's no such thing! It's your life and you can live it the way you want. I even have to classify these readings, hocus pocus as darkness! You need a change in your life. You only dont know where. But deep down somewhere I think you do. You have to learn to be honest to yourself. That's all.
[/quote]

You have an interest in beauty/art. But your moods are up and down, you can either be really bubbly, or isolated.

I feel a lot of pain from a past lover- maybe you had thoughts to marry this person.
I feel you are very business/work orientated and sometimes work yourself too hard, I think you spend too much time on social media/emails that's why you cant sleep. The guy was not for you as was too opposite.

I don't think you should blame yourself by working too hard as a form of punishment. Take that holiday. Love x

hlxalight wrote: ↑Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:04 pm
You have an interest in beauty/art. But your moods are up and down, you can either be really bubbly, or isolated.

I feel a lot of pain from a past lover- maybe you had thoughts to marry this person.
I feel you are very business/work orientated and sometimes work yourself too hard, I think you spend too much time on social media/emails that's why you cant sleep. The guy was not for you as was too opposite.

I don't think you should blame yourself by working too hard as a form of punishment. Take that holiday. Love x

Boom!
That's exactly what I as thinking right now.To much internet and work. And my ex fiance yes... He was to opposite and that was long ago, didn't think that had something to do with how I am right now with my work. Why does he come to the picture? I am in a relationship with a new guy now.
I will take that holiday;)
Thank you!
xx

As I was a little unsure of my reading I had a look at some of the others and comments and am glad to say I did get a lot of similar feelings and information.

I had a strong sense that you have your own business, and that it is more interiors, but not modern. I think you have a passion for glass and art deco is more your thing. William Morris would inspire you.

I feel you would like a family of your own but there is just not enough time at the moment, and you have been hurt badly in the past that you cannot forget. This is preventing you from forming attachments.
I feel your father was successful but had little time for you. Either that or he passed early when you were around 16.

You have a wit, but are guarded in social circles. You only reveal this to closer friends so you are hindering yourself making new friends.

I don't normally read for health but I did get a pain in my neck looking at your picture. If you ever have problems with your throat seek advice.

Hope some of this helps.
R.

Rowan nice one, you nailed it.
Thanks for WIlliam Morris inspiration, that's awesome, I already like him.
And thanks for health advice, I actually do have this sort of issue and I have made an appointment today:)

Rowan222 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 pm
As I was a little unsure of my reading I had a look at some of the others and comments and am glad to say I did get a lot of similar feelings and information.

I had a strong sense that you have your own business, and that it is more interiors, but not modern. I think you have a passion for glass and art deco is more your thing. William Morris would inspire you.

I feel you would like a family of your own but there is just not enough time at the moment, and you have been hurt badly in the past that you cannot forget. This is preventing you from forming attachments.
I feel your father was successful but had little time for you. Either that or he passed early when you were around 16.

You have a wit, but are guarded in social circles. You only reveal this to closer friends so you are hindering yourself making new friends.

I don't normally read for health but I did get a pain in my neck looking at your picture. If you ever have problems with your throat seek advice.

Hope some of this helps.
R.

Thank you very much for your reading Rowan 🙂

Thank you for the feedback.

I should learn to trust myself more I think. Hope the throat thing is minor and you get over it. I was hearing thyroid if that helps.

R.

Yes it does help, thank you.
And yes you need to trust yourself, whats the worst that can happen anyways, I think we all need to be vulnerable and come out from comfort zone from time to time in order to progress.
x
N.

heh whatever ur fine ur good and strong dude. my type of lady tbh u seem strong and can be cold as ice when u need to be but still feel. ur path is ur own walk it dude. have faith in ur strength . u don't need to bend to others either or. . . compromise make them bend to u xD now now have the wisdom I think u have as to who and what and when to compromise is why I say. lol lol lol .

omg what did I say lol read it all for the picture

Nice one DukeLordDuke!
Yes I bend less and less those days, not even feeling guilty about it haha:)

Cassandra
U like art and music and u love to figure things out. Enthusiastic but seem a bit sad on this pic at that moment! Or even disapointed. You are down to earth and wit spiritual things to u take it as apat of nature.
Something happened wit you at five years of age and i am sensing your mother anf u as a 24 years old.

That's interesting. Thank you. Any idea what might have happened to me when I was 5? I don't understand the last thing you said about my mum.

Words cannot describe the depths of latent talents hidden deep within you.
the heart necklace has a lot of energy

Thank you Jerryjerry,
What kind of talents...? How can I get them out there?
The heart on my chest is a tattoo 🙂
x

jerryjerry wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:27 am
Words cannot describe the depths of latent talents hidden deep within you.
the heart necklace has a lot of energy

Hi,
I am looking for something like a spiritual advice, some hints or clues and I am curious and open for anything that comes to you. What would be your reading about me?

People often think of you as being stuck up and all about yourself but you are simply tired of dealing with playful children under the rouse of adulthood and are overprotective of yourself from constant letdowns and heartbreaks. You take life more seriously than most and have no time for games. Your eyes have a dullness to them as if your inner emotions are blocked and greatly suppressed from your overprotective and fed up personality. Its the world, theres no changing many people, they are incapable of changing themselves for the better and seek to avoid this reality through drugs, sex, not thinking things through and blocking themselves from any form of positive human emotion to avoid seeming weak and sympathetic to anyone else besides themselves, they will constantly insist they don't care what other people think but turn around that very second and put on the mask once more and dance for their admirers and critics.

I hope you enjoyed the reading and may you find the peace and guidance in your life that your destined to receive.

Hi D3f3nd3r,

Thank you for your reading. I was really hoping to hear from you.
You got it all right, plus you digged out something I needed to be reminded of, thank you.

I am very often perceived as a cold, straight forward and scary not emphatic person but in fact I am very epmhatic and thats what often pushes me away from people. I find it difficult to deal with negativity when things could be fixed easly but the only thing thats missing is intention. Even if the problem is not affecting me directly, the company of other people is. So I seperate myself and it probably seems like im being selfish.

I am also very protective of myself and I have burried my feelings long time ago. Its much easier for me to name other peoples feelings than my own.
I am also adicted from work, learning and progressing, I don't like wasting time:) its an obsession that keeps me away from people too.

Spot on.
Thank you.

Do you have any tip on how to become less protective of myself or how to release own feelings?

xx

When I look at the pic all I hear is more...more......more and I can see the determination on your face like I want it and I want it right now patience will help in this case slow down and take time to smell the roses its funny I can see you pacing and stomping your feet get the feeling you feel stuck relax and things will come you are one determined woman don't worry things will come

Page 1 of 2Next