Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Could someone kindly offer me a pic reading?

PreviousPage 2 of 2

DiamondRanger, thank you.

Ha!

Yes I have a bit of ADHD and I'm an artist with business drive. Well I red your message today and tried to be more relaxed about it all. As a result I have been bombarded with potential jobs within few hours. There is a method in this madness 😉

Its dificult to balance work and smelling flowers when you run your business but I will do my best to give myself some quallity time, thats something im definately missing. Time with nature and socializing..
Thank you very much for your reading. Its fascinating how you guys nailed it.

Hi There :o)

You have a very strong energy. One of a healer, natural leader & you strike me as being very wise/ intelligent.
You will be successful in your career & family life
I do feel a relocation is in the near future.

I sense a male (in spirit) who I feel could possibly be a grandfather, protecting you and wishing to share how proud they are of you. The pride is also shown for a male in your family , do you have a brother? possibly a few years older.
I hear this repeated ''I'm so proud of -them, look at them'' with a grin.
There's a lot of love being sent your way from relatives above.
To help you figure out who this is , I am seeing glasses and a brown leather wallet. I hope this is useful in helping you understand.

Let me know if you have any questions for me, Wishing you all the best and
to ABT, it's great to have you join us all

Take care,

Sam j

Samanthaj wrote: ↑Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Thank you Sam
I am at the learning curve, this is why I signed to this forum:) Thank you very much for your welcoming!

Male spirit- didnt even think twice, it is my granfather.
He is the person who protects me and comes in my dreams everytime there is something important about to happen.
He most likely means my cousin who we are both really close to. He went through anormous life challanges since grandad passed away and faced them so well everyone in the family is still in shock.

You mention spirits... is there someone more than my grandad?

D3F3ND3R wrote: ↑Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 am
People often think of you as being stuck up and all about yourself but you are simply tired of dealing with playful children under the rouse of adulthood and are overprotective of yourself from constant letdowns and heartbreaks. You take life more seriously than most and have no time for games. Your eyes have a dullness to them as if your inner emotions are blocked and greatly suppressed from your overprotective and fed up personality. Its the world, theres no changing many people, they are incapable of changing themselves for the better and seek to avoid this reality through drugs, sex, not thinking things through and blocking themselves from any form of positive human emotion to avoid seeming weak and sympathetic to anyone else besides themselves, they will constantly insist they don't care what other people think but turn around that very second and put on the mask once more and dance for their admirers and critics.

I hope you enjoyed the reading and may you find the peace and guidance in your life that your destined to receive.

Hahah! Now I get it.. thanks 😉

Guided by yourself far from the voices of others. Let your own visions guide you on your path till you become the path yourself. Stay true to your own values and be a good example to open the way for others. Your way is your own way it cannot be shown by others it can only come from within. Take time by yourself enjoying the peace and quiet. I don’t know why this values’ thing keeps coming up Hold true to your values despite the blocks of other people your principles are strong that’s why others appear to resist. This will strengthen your resolve not break it 
Surround yourself with support (like minded souls etc). And draw upon your life experience. Try and trust also in the natural process, you are better protected than you think. Don’t be completely bound to the attachments we make to the material word. Whilst there is light in the darkness you must build from your ego state and transcend it. Don’t let states of fear or control hold you ‘just do it’.
Spiritual stuff is there and at hand. Even when we have exhausted all possibilities of the everyday world sometimes we don’t realise that divine whatever you want to call it assistance is still being offered. Just by opening our eyes a little more you will see, it is at hand. ( I really feel you need to get out and go take a walk by yourself and sit under a tree or something and just be and let go. Don’t become too self-obsessed otherwise you will become stuck and that will in turn, turn into your own self-sabotage. I get this feeling you sometimes block yourself when there is no need to (but that’s a defence mechanism and has kept you safe previously). You can change your life for the better by not being restricted by self-destructive patterns. You can liberate yourself (this is in the mental category ie. thoughts section if we were to point at your body).
There’s like a weird attachment loss hurt missing thing that has made you guarded, people get you wrong like first impressions like your cold like this mask (well that part is the mask were get to that in a bit) but you are a very deeply heart felt soul. Who gets misunderstood. There’s allot of beauty in the lenses you use I see art pictures creativity passion fire inside deep down. I get green around you and a N name. I think you need to be more pro-active than passive perhaps. And something comes up with taking control as in better to steer a ship somewhere than let it drift aimlessly if that makes sense. With this it is not a matter of who is wrong or right, what’s important is someone takes control (leading role) I don’t know whether this is a project or a family issue.
So yeah this mask barrier thing you do. You should remove it more, you know who you are. (like your internal doesn’t match your external all the time) the way you flow with your art and creativity that beauty let that flow more in you.
Something leaves you puzzled. And almost like that fire in you has been watered down (sorry I speak in images lol). Ghosts of the past. You’ve come along way, you be who you are now and show who you have become be at peace with yourself and all that you are. Its like you need a clearing or something like that is in order. Don’t hide who you are nor pretend to be like everybody else. That time is done you shine like your supposed too. ( and stop being tempted with the mask. its ok. Withheld energies will be freed so they can be released. You will uncover the truth about a situation. Any lies, deception, manipulation or anything along those lines will be revealed. Things will become more transparent
There’s like this searching.
But yes be open to spiritual guidance and have more faith than insecurities.
Hope this made some sense. Wishing you all the best
Love & Light Stam

Hello Stam!
Thank you, well done! I will get back to you in personal message:)

PreviousPage 2 of 2