Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A Course In Miracles

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

Okay, I see I have no takers. I know you're not scared!

Briefly, whatever is made outside the will, or mind set of God, is not real and is only perceived in time and space. An error is not a sin that demands punishment. Rather it is a mistake, and mistakes can be corrected. See his error as a misdirected call for love. With new eyes, you will be able to see your brother as someone in need of healing. And what a coincidence, this is A Course In Miracles! And what is our major aid in learning miracles? Forgiveness! When you are able to look beyond your brothers error and offer love and forgiveness instead, miracles will abound. Don't look for them. They just happen.

ACIM covers the concept of error and how to deal with it in multiple places. But maybe we can just go back to the very beginning: "Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God."

If you have questions or comments, feel free! Discussion is good.

Love and light and joy to the world.

1-question quiz from ACIM class, Chapter 12, Lesson 1. There are 3 questions. Pick one. Here is a link to free on-line ACIM for reference..

http://stobblehouse.com/text/ACIM.pdf

1.) Why is analyzing a person's motives hazardous for us?

2.) What is the one motivation that makes sense, according to ACIM?

3.) Why should we feel gratitude for another's loveless actions?

GO!

I pick #3!

Cause a loveless action against you, is a venue for potential growth.

Maxe, yes!

"Gratitude is due him for both his loving thoughts and his appeals for help, for both are capable of bringing love into your awareness if you perceive them truly."

As we both understand from the teachings of ACIM, any error, no matter what form it takes, is in reality a appeal for help, healing and love.

Thanks for playing in my garden Maxe. You are always welcome.

Home  

Thank-you for today's A Course In Miracles. 

Your Presentations are just great.

Always highlighting steadfast, unrelinquishing faith / hope.

Thanks again homebound
Although I was late in to your class last night, I love the explanation of the frames and masterpieces, being our bodies and our souls. With every class i've been in, there has been some good food for thought , whether religious or not, it's always something to ponder on and feel we can all take something from it

Sam J

QUIZ, CHAPTER 25, LESSON 3, Perception and Choice.

The first two questions are answered. They are hints to the other three questions. See if you can answer any one of them.

How do people regard sin? (As something that needs to be punished)
How does the Holy Spirit regard sin? (As a mistake that can be corrected)

(Answer one)
People regard their perceptions as justification for their behavior. How does this lead to error?
What could we do instead?
Where does our happiness reside?

Good luck!

Okay, I guess nobody knows, so here goes.

Question 1
People can be deceived by their perceptions as they don't see the whole story. Perception sees a body that is attacking, while in reality he is a soul calling for love and in need of healing.
Question 2
Forgive the brother for his error
Question 3
Your happiness resides within. It is not "out there somewhere." There is a "knowingness" when one connects with their inner source of guidance and power.

Sorry if this one was too hard. Better luck next time and i hope to see you in class again.

Here is this week's quiz from ACIM.

You will find the answer in the ACIM online free text. ( http://stobblehouse.com/text/ACIM.pdf ) Click on ACIM Text, then Chapter 25, then lesson 5, The Light You Bring. Last paragraph gives answer, although many might know this anyway.

What was created as our only home?

Thanks for playing!

I would like to attend in your class and experience something awesome! can't wait 🙂

runfreway, thank you and I look forward to having you in class. I hope you are strengthened and inspired from these classes, as I am with sharing them.

I haven't been for a while Homebound. I will try to attend the next class.xxx

Answer to this weeks quiz, what was created as our only home.

In you is all of Heaven. Every leaf that falls is given life in you. Each bird that ever sang will sing again in you. And every flower that ever bloomed has saved its perfume and its loveliness for you. What aim can supersede the Will of God and of His Son, that HEAVEN BE RESTORED TO HIM FOR WHOM IT WAS CREATED AS HIS ONLY HOME? Nothing before and nothing after it. No other place; no other state nor time. Nothing beyond nor nearer. Nothing else. In any form.

The answer is Heaven.

And now, my playful little minions of untold uncertainty, jump right in and give these little quizzes a try. Don't be shy.

home

Really glad the class will be starting again Homebound I know everyone who came in last night enjoyed and appreciated it Thanks for all you do

Home

Wonderful discussion with all participating and sharing their in-depth personal experiences impacting their core-beliefs.

Most profound, thank-you.

Today in class, we all shared an experience that had an impact on our core belief system. Everybody was so moved by them, I encourage my students to share them here for others to remember. Getting to know each other is a wonderful part of this site, and learning others stories helps us to know each other deeper.

SHARE !!! We will delve into how this all relates to miracles at a future date.

very interested in this homebound! ill keep a look out for the class!
thanks so much
- Joienicole

migizi: Ok I was 11 when it all started to take form. My grandma just lost her 7 year battle with lung cancer and her being 25% chippewa. I had a out of body expience the day of her funeral. As the years went on I want on a spitual jounery to find myself. So now I believe in the great spirit. The great spirit repsents animal spirits as well as the whole earth. Not a pesron but we have a image of what the spirit would look like if it was human.

Good posts, Homebound! Keep it up!

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next
f RiMuPTpNiGwRN jSfo