Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A Course In Miracles

Page 1 of 4Next

MIRACLES HAPPEN

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q76 ... 451c65.jpg

Join me for classes and discussions pertaining to the very normal and the divine.

Sundays, 12 noon EST and 10:00 pm EST.

Miracles entail more than your realize. Allow your miracle to ripple outwards to horizons unknown.

Beginner classes are based on teaching of the Kaballah, an ancient book of Jewish wisdom.

Enjoy this link at your leisure to peruse material used in the advanced classes.

http://stobblehouse.com/text/ACIM.pdf

really looks like an amazing course to attend ....i feel i missed it but would love to be a part of it. I really need some miracles in my life.:)))

love
Abs

homebound wrote: ↑Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:01 am
MIRACLES HAPPEN

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q76 ... 451c65.jpg

Join me for classes and discussions pertaining to the very normal and the divine.

Sundays, 12 noon EST and 10:00 pm EST.

Miracles entail more than your realize. Allow your miracle to ripple outwards to horizons unknown.

Beginner classes are based on teaching of the Kaballah, an ancient book of Jewish wisdom.

Enjoy this link at your leisure to peruse material used in the advanced classes.

http://stobblehouse.com/text/ACIM.pdf

Aww I really , really hope I can come along to this. Such a great class.. I love how different is is

Absolute- I don't think you missed it 🙂

Thank you to everyone who joined my class on miracles. You guys sure know how to rouse up some discussions. It was great to see everyone participating (and this includes you, Praeter! you are not evil! lol)

I look forward to continuing these classes and hope all feel free to discuss and question here as well. I love your feedback.

Thanks you.

Hi Homebound, I wanted to thank you for the class the other day and the patience you had with us 🙂 Your amazing!
I read some of the material and it sounds like it's based on strong Christian beliefs, with a pinch of some New Age/New Thought to it. It also sounds channeled,, is this an accurate description? The energy behind the words isn't ...human, it's different, so it's got to be channeled, but from who? 🙂 I guess my question is, is it channeled from Christ, or another higher energy being? I know, it's a weird question, but I always ask, playing it safe 🙂
My other question is this, since it is primarily Christian in nature, how do other religions or beliefs fit into this? For myself, I don't follow any religion, I walked away from Christianity a long time ago and forged my own path to God, Divine, whatever you want to call it:) But it talks alot about sinlessness, and my path is considered sinful under the sites of the church and the perameters of the religion itself, but I have found peace and happiness on this path, where as I didn't on the other, so how do we fit in such ecclectic beliefs into this course? What is the core message of this class, might be a better question, because of the varying beliefs, perhaps understanding the core message may help some of tailor the course into our beliefs while still able to reap the benefits of this course.
Thank you for your help and I look forward to talking to you again 🙂
Blessed Be,
Angel

Homebound

Thanks very much for your class a few days ago. I posted a thank-you but thought i'd post here too. I love it and also some of the discussions that arose in the class. I think regardless of our faiths/religions there is always something to learn and take from each 🙂
I appreciate you giving your time and for your insights. They're appreciated.

Hugs

Sam

Home

Thoroughly enjoyed your Class, thank-you. ♥

Angel722, Yes, ACIM is a channeled book. Jesus is being channeled through a woman named Helen Schucman and was transcribed by a man named William Thetford. It is Christian based but does not follow any denomination's credo. Its only purpose is to provide a way in which some people will be able to find their own Internal Teacher. Notice it said "some people."

God has a plan for atonement and redemption for everybody. These particular teachings reach certain people in a very powerful way. For those who this course does not reach, God has a plan for them too. But the core message of ACIM is to remember our inheritance through forgiveness. Through the art of forgiveness we remember who we really are.

This course teaches how to look at people and the world in such a way that forgiveness is doable. It is through forgiveness that miracles become possible.

Thank you for your questions angel722. I hope I cleared up some issues for you.

I was thrilled I got to attend your ACIM class. It was fantastic and I so needed to remember. Thank you for hosting this class Homebound

Awesome class again thanks

Peanut wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:06 pm
I am going to hand out soup to the homeless tonight bless all the homeless people we have to take care of them to love xxx

Made me smile to read this. You have a good point Peanut, especially now with the snow here. I'm sure they will appreciate it

one hour to go for the next class

Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

homebound wrote: ↑Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:12 pm
A Course in Miracles – Clarification of Terms – 2. The Ego – The Miracle

C-2.4. We cannot really make a definition for what the ego is, but we can say what it is not. 2 And this is shown to us with perfect clarity. 3 It is from this that we deduce all that the ego is. 4 Look at its opposite and you can see the only answer that is meaningful.

All miracle classes cancelled until after Christmas. Sorry everybody. I've got things to do, people to see, places to go. But we'll be back! Love to all.

Happy Christmas honey have a lovely break. hug hug see you in the new year.xxxx

Thank you Helen.

I am back from a short sabbatical to rejuvenate and ready to start classes again. I hope to see all the regulars there!

Happy New Year Homebound

Glad your classes will be starting again soon. Looking forward to them.

Will this happen again? 🙂 Would love to take it.

Bee14, yes it is. This is a weekly event, Sundays, noon & 10pm EST (GMT is 5 hrs ahead, PST is 3 hrs behind).
Hope to see you there.

Thank you so much for doing this class Homebound. ACIM really covers so many aspects and the discussions it brings up is fantastic. I believe the class is for anyone/everyone despite being mostly Christian based. It brings up a lot of solid lessons that we can really use to help make up some strong foundations in life. Believing in Jesus, God Ect isn't relevant to what the lessons teach and how we can learn to help ourselves and live in a manner that greater serves ourselves and others. I highly recommend attending to anyone who is philosophical or even just needing to make some changes and see things from a new perspective.

For anyone who is following this Course in Miracles, I have a one-question quiz for you. This was covered in the Sunday evening class on 5/21.

Answer me this; how can error be not true? 🙂 GO!

Page 1 of 4Next