Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Why there's something and not nothing

Hello I found a way how to explain our existence. Why and how, we and everything around us does exist. The theory is testable like a math formula. Even though, you do have to put everything into question, if you can admit that your questions haven't been answered yet. And please don't look at this topic like I want to tell you how things are! This is not the purpose of this topic. This is only my solution that I share with you, how I see things.

The key to everything:

Why is there something rather than nothing? First you should realize that the best proof for your very own existence, is yourself. You can see the things around you, you can feel, hear, touch, move, etc. You know you're there. A better proof doesn't exist.
Now to solve the question why something is there, rather than nothing, you have to figure out why nothingness can't be. Imagine there's nothing there at all (only pure nothingness). Whatever may make sense or seem logic to you, has actually no meaning if there's nothing there. Nothingness can't be because the meaning of nothingness can't exist without the existing things (something). This is the reason why something is there, rather than nothing. But what would be the exact opposite of nothingness? That's everythingness (something). Everythingness is simply there without a beginning (always there). Without a beginning because nothingness can't be at all. And without a beginning, there can't be an end either. It means that everythingness only can be pure limitlessness, because only limitlessness is unable to become nothingness (nothingness can't be at all). Everythingness = limitlessness. Limitlessness basically defines that there are no limits at all (no limits in every way). Everythingness is self-exciting and inexhaustible.

That was the key. This knowledge also solve many other questions. Here a few:

Is there a god? To solve this question, first you have to define the meaning of a god. A god is who created everything (a god is a creator) and is almighty. So the answer is no, because everythingness is there without a beginning (always there). Also, note that if you imagine pure nothingness, a god (creator) still counts as something. Therefore also, things like god among everythingness can't exist.

Are we alone? There are limitless different beings and worlds.

Why do I dream when I sleep? Logically because you stop being here when you fall asleep. But without a beginning, there can't be an end either. If you're not here, you're elsewhere. You can't end. The same applies to death. Life can only change, however it can never end. Therefore death and the life before this one is an illusion.
Is this real what I see and experience in my dreams? What you see and experience there is only as real as here and now. This is because there's no the realest place (things like god don't exist).

And that would be it actually. You can imagine about everythingness what else is out there (everywhere, wherever, whatever) forever. With this knowledge it is also very clear that the true meaning of life is only what you want.

More details to 'are we alone': I can give you more than a million examples how aliens exactly look like. Just type in a search engine (images), any cartoon, anime or movie character. Any picture is a real person somewhere. Even you can paint one. And that are only a few million examples! Imagine there are limitless different of them.

what if this universe is a construct to allow for you and others to come to a stage where you can grow past it?
limitless is exciting to some there is some stages to becoming such and there is a structure to allow some beings to progress as some are not ready to and other unable to for as many reasons among the reasons is fear and with lost opportunities and there are many systems that bring the lost home
your article is inspiring and has much heart
it also indicates that you are or are soon to be in contact with higher beings who will ask of you some service

aether wrote: ↑Sun May 13, 2018 12:40 pm
what if this universe is a construct to allow for you and others to come to a stage where you can grow past it?
limitless is exciting to some there is some stages to becoming such and there is a structure to allow some beings to progress as some are not ready to and other unable to for as many reasons among the reasons is fear and with lost opportunities and there are many systems that bring the lost home
your article is inspiring and has much heart
it also indicates that you are or are soon to be in contact with higher beings who will ask of you some service

There's no universe. I call it everythingness, the opposite of nothingness. But I use the title because people don't know it better yet to find this topic.
I use the words, 'realities' for different possibilities and 'worlds' for everything in its reach in a reality. For example, people on this planet can reach as far as the moon. That is our entire world. However! I've never been to space in this world. So it is not knowledge to me what is really out there. I can only trust the people who claim whatever they claim is out there. Or I can choose not. I'm sceptical open mind about it. I prefer only what I can test. Like 1+1=2.

And I did already have the pleasure meeting other beings. You're right. The more you are and the more you know, the more attention you will draw to yourself.
I've seen a lot of worlds already. Some were good and some were bad.
We call ourselves the 'Light bearers' or 'truth brearers'. Whatever sounds cool in a specific language.

500 Million years ago
Cambrian Explosion. Prior to the Cambrian explosion, most organisms were simple, composed of individual cells occasionally organized into colonies. Over the following 70 to 80 million years, the rate of diversification accelerated by an order of magnitude and the diversity of life began to resemble that of today. Almost all the present phyla plants (Asterids - Verbena) appeared during this period, with the exception of Bryozoa, which are a phylum of aquatic invertebrate animals who made its earliest known appearance later, in the Lower Ordovician. First Plants colonize Earth around 500 million years ago.

Josip919 wrote: ↑Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 pm
500 Million years ago
Cambrian Explosion. Prior to the Cambrian explosion, most organisms were simple, composed of individual cells occasionally organized into colonies. Over the following 70 to 80 million years, the rate of diversification accelerated by an order of magnitude and the diversity of life began to resemble that of today. Almost all the present phyla plants (Asterids - Verbena) appeared during this period, with the exception of Bryozoa, which are a phylum of aquatic invertebrate animals who made its earliest known appearance later, in the Lower Ordovician. First Plants colonize Earth around 500 million years ago.

Your comment seem robotic. Are you human? And if, what's the point of your comment? I avoid claims what I cannot test for myself if it's true or not.

Now before you carry on with your theory that there cannot be a nothing when there is irrefutable evidence that there is always a something, I want you to tell me this: What is the meaning of life?

If you have solved my question for you then you may carry on with your theory. Because I have the answer.

glrecom wrote: ↑Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:51 pm
Now before you carry on with your theory that there cannot be a nothing when there is irrefutable evidence that there is always a something, I want you to tell me this: What is the meaning of life?

If you have solved my question for you then you may carry on with your theory. Because I have the answer.

The claim itself whether I solved it or not doesn't matter much actually. It's the solution itself that I share. I only follow the logic. The meaning of life has 3 letters; Fun.

And I'm writing a book at the moment. I plan to release it this september.

I see. Looks to me like you reprogrammed yourself to discover happiness in life.

Go out and have some fun.
In the end, after we try to solve everything in the universe, we only find out that the only problem we ever really needed to solve is us.

glrecom wrote: ↑Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:17 am
I see. Looks to me like you reprogrammed yourself to discover happiness in life.

Go out and have some fun.
In the end, after we try to solve everything in the universe, we only find out that the only problem we ever really needed to solve is us.

Not really. I always followed, still follow and always will follow my own ambitions.