Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

White figure

Hi everyone I'm new here, just wondering if anyone could possibly read my photo. Awhite figure appeared by my cat ear I don't hear any noises or get bad vibes in my home.

its definately a woman's spirit... i feel she was coming to you for help... needs help crossing over .... the name Annie popped into my head

intuitiveT wrote: ↑Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:11 pm
its definately a woman's spirit... i feel she was coming to you for help... needs help crossing over .... the name Annie popped into my head

Thank you for responding,it could be possible our house was built in 1950 ,how would I help her cross over?I spoke with a medium on facebook and she also said it was the spirit of a woman possibly looking for her daughter,she described the whole layout of my home and noted she hates my small dog lol but she said she wouldn't cause any harm.i took a photo in my room above my son's head there is an orb it looks as if it is smiling.

i dont feel she is harmful at all either... yes i see the orb smiling 🙂 ... she may be looking for her daughter but this is a dimension not suited for her she needs to find inner peace
you can picture protective white light energy surrounding yourself your son and dog and also your entire home .... sit quietly light a candle .... and talk to her tell her you want to help her ... its ok for her to go to the light cross over to the other side ... and tell her that she shouldnt be scared ... tell her that this dimension isn't suited for her anymore because she doesnt have a physical body ... and she needs a body here on Earth tell her she wont be in trouble ....and tell her that anyone she has left behind will be ok in this world as they have spirit guides as well and she will be happier on the other side... call in her guides and ask them to come and guide them over ...close your eyes and picture a door ..... try and picture it as clearly as you can .... then picture it opening with pure white light shining out..... tell her to go through the door reassure her that there is nothing to fear..... if you feel her walking into the light then close the door behind her and SEAL IT .... if you dont see her walking through ask her family members etc to come get her to walk her through....
hope this helps xo
ps did you see the orb when you took the pic or after

I noticed it afterwards,I took several photos because my son wouldn't stay still lol and it seemed to appear in different areas in that room which is my bedroom.I'll attempt to cross her over,thank you for your help.:)

keep in mind it might take a few attempts ....
keep us posted
Good Luck
Love and Light and Blessings
xo

I will,thank you 🙂

It may be someone that was dressed up for the same reason you had been dressing like a catwomen ( and a very attractive cat women ). Since the camera was foucus on and you being closer to the camera may have caused the other subject not to come into foucus. Or it is a wired ghost of Father Christmas son.

stonetapestoney wrote: ↑Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:30 am
It may be someone that was dressed up for the same reason you had been dressing like a catwomen ( and a very attractive cat women ). Since the camera was foucus on and you being closer to the camera may have caused the other subject not to come into foucus. Or it is a wired ghost of Father Christmas son.

Thank you,but no one was in that room,it's my bedroom.I took another photo and an orb appeared.in the same room