Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What is the nature of truth? How does it work? What are the physics and mechanics?

Hello' to everyone:

I invite all here to share their personal understandings and awareness of this issue.

And that, I would ask each and every member here...."How do you accurately identify truth in any situation?

Thank you for your participation.

In Gratitude and Peace, Wandering Soul

In my opinion there is always a clue to let you know that what is being said is the truth.

There are always different versions of the truth. Memory is a fickle friend. Schemes change based upon a persons experience and knowledge. What I remember may not be what you remember. Thus, there can be many truths. Remember, truth is a construct that we created to identify accuracy and reliability. As such, we base it upon what WE think. It's simple logic.What you know of a person or situation may not coincide with what you know of another person or situation. You try to make sense of how the two (or more) "fit together". In the end, you construct your own truth.
SIFU

What was that supposed to investigate?

SATAN wrote: ↑Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:29 pm
What was that supposed to investigate?

Do you have anything constructive to add or are you just going to drop these comments on all your posts?