WsmnS FdvIgmMGVrc
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What do you sense about us?

Hi! This is my boyfriend. I am wondering what you can sense about our relationship. Do you feel there is a possibility of marriage for us? What can you feel about him? Please feel free to write anything, positive or negative, what you can feel 🙂
thank you so much~

A whole week and nobody has replied... I thought one of the regulars would have responded by now.

First, I absolutely love the setting, the calm lake, the trees. It must be a park of some sort. You are out on a date or just spending time together. I see you in his shadow. He is big, you are small. It's almost like you are seeking shelter in him- not physically, maybe emotionally? Hard to put into words. This is where you want to be.

I do feel like he is hiding something behind his face (if that makes sense). He is not being 100% honest with you, or maybe he isn't aware of his motivation either. Let the romance grow. I don't feel like he is going anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.

Sanford_P wrote: ↑Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:10 pm
A whole week and nobody has replied... I thought one of the regulars would have responded by now.

First, I absolutely love the setting, the calm lake, the trees. It must be a park of some sort. You are out on a date or just spending time together. I see you in his shadow. He is big, you are small. It's almost like you are seeking shelter in him- not physically, maybe emotionally? Hard to put into words. This is where you want to be.

I do feel like he is hiding something behind his face (if that makes sense). He is not being 100% honest with you, or maybe he isn't aware of his motivation either. Let the romance grow. I don't feel like he is going anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.

Wow you are so accurate! 😀
Yes, we were spending time at the park together. Yes, you are right about being in his shadow. I think maybe it is because this was taken in Bangladesh. I was living in Bangladesh and this culture influenced me a lot, i think it changed how i view our relationship

I didn't know that he might be hiding something. but since we are still new in our relationship, i always try to watch for good and bad things he does

thank you so much

Hey there!

I feel a sense of dominance. There is a tilt of balance maybe where you feel you are the lucky one. He probably wont let you realise your worth. There are secrets but I feel they are harmless ones to save him some embarassment. I feel this could be long term, however maybe you wont feel the same as you go forward..