Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

what do you feel about these pic? πŸ™‚

hi!! what do you feel about these pics and the people in them? plz and thank you πŸ™‚ I'm the one to the far left in all 3 photos. these ones were taken a few yrs back.The photo with me by myself is most recent. πŸ™‚ thank you <3 love and light,

20190824_171238.jpg (63.38 KiB) Viewed 1804 times

19895061_1611119825596932_3208881830746249179_n.jpg (64.12 KiB) Viewed 1804 times

10847912_826102134098709_6257937434675390071_n.jpg (27.25 KiB) Viewed 1804 times

Hi Kal!

You have an incredibly kind and loving heart, I can feel the compassion and care just from looking at you in these pictures. Your angels are definitely going to make sure you're taken care of because they can also see just how good a person you are. The people around you in your life also feel your warmth and thus care about you deeply, they would do anything to help you up when you're down. If you don't already have a pet I think you should get one, because I'm getting the sense you'd really enjoy having a little companion.

You should be proud of who you are, Kal. Your uniquely pure heart is something worth more than any amount of riches or gold.

Hello Theforlornraven and thank you for your response. I try to be the best person I can be but it gets hard sometimes because I have voices that constantly tease and put me down and life is always hard for me. I hold on daily but it just gets hard sometimes. I really hate my voices or illness whatever you want to call it with a passion. Thank you for taking the time to give me this reading. I feel the voice that puts me down the most is one of my family members. I feel they are mad at something I did when I was a child, they are anyways but I'm not the same person anymore. I grew up.

From childhood you never fit in with peers you are (and this is common knowledge about empaths) more comfortable with adults than peers. You think as a child you were shunned because of your physical appearence but that is not true it was because your peers could not handle your energy ans out of a childish reaction repelled it thus repelling you.

You are an older soul.

You are stuck in the misconception that a family member who has passed is upset with you because you do not take better care of yourself. This your own manifestation that once you realize you are the cause of this feeling you can begin to love yourself, you will also see this in other aspects of your life and eventually you WILL correct these misconceptions. Remember its not your fault whatever it is. You know right from wrong stop blaming yourself for EVERYTHING!

What you feel are the spirits waking you. You are just blocking them with the negitive thoughts you have about yourself justifying it with past experiences you miiunderstand.

Here is what else I get:

1 the first pic is not the most current WHY, list it that way.
2 The pics are mixed young then an older one then a younger one and last an older one. Why? Did you feel the need to test? There is nothing intuitive here its obvious in comparison.

at one time I got the feeling it was not the same girl in all the pictures, TWIN? When did the change in your feelings occur, I get a death( a woman you were close with) that you feel guilty over again it was not your fault.

Stop being a wallflower and participate in life you are being called to a higher cause.

You are loved and you will be fine you just need to get on your path its been waiting for you for a long time.

Argo, Peace

The man in the pictures stops me in my tracks, I don't know why, I would walk away at first instinct.

argo327 wrote: ↑Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:48 pm
From childhood you never fit in with peers you are (and this is common knowledge about empaths) more comfortable with adults than peers. You think as a child you were shunned because of your physical appearence but that is not true it was because your peers could not handle your energy ans out of a childish reaction repelled it thus repelling you.

Hey Argo and thank you for taking your time to give me this reading. You are right I never did fit in, even now in adult hood. I'm 26 now gonna be 27 in a few weeks. You are so right I had always had problems with my outer appearance because of feeling like I was shunned from others because of it. Others did pick on me a bit. Not too bad but a bit. I was always strong enough to overcome it though and despite not fitting in I did have some friends and was a very happy kid. I've also had thoughts before that people couldn't handle my energy because it is strong.

You are an older soul.

I've hear this before.:)

You are stuck in the misconception that a family member who has passed is upset with you because you do not take better care of yourself. This your own manifestation that once you realize you are the cause of this feeling you can begin to love yourself, you will also see this in other aspects of your life and eventually you WILL correct these misconceptions. Remember its not your fault whatever it is. You know right from wrong stop blaming yourself for EVERYTHING!

I do also see the light of the situation and times and have the belief that it's not family members doing this but at times when it gets so bad I do believe its family members, I'll stop doing that.

What you feel are the spirits waking you. You are just blocking them with the negitive thoughts you have about yourself justifying it with past experiences you miiunderstand.
I feel all kinda of different energies and emotions constantly coming from outside of me I can feel spirits communicating with my through telepathy and I can feel their emotions in my soul. Even though it is not a family member attacking me I do feel a negative emotions of something and one of them taunting and teasing me sometimes. One says they are in love with me. Tells me they want to marry me LOL idk who that is. The emotions feel wonderful though. I guess it's not all bad like I stated above but I was being a drama queen because they were especially bad at that time.

Here is what else I get:

1 the first pic is not the most current WHY, list it that way.
2 The pics are mixed young then an older one then a younger one and last an older one. Why? Did you feel the need to test? There is nothing intuitive here its obvious in comparison.

What you might be picking up on about the photos is the energy of the spirits around me and a mixture of energies. The first photo was the most recent out of all the ones I posted, I had just took it a little over a month ago. The one with the man is the oldest, and the one with the lady in white is older may 3-4 yrs old and the last one is about 3-4 years old as well. The one with the man I was about 19-20 yrs old and I'm almost 27 now. I dont have a twin but I get why yous think that because of the mixtures of energies from spirits I get. My feeling have changed throughout life and I've done a couple of huge changes to better myself. The first pic (the most recent) is where I'm the happiest but still have some issues that I'm working on.

at one time I got the feeling it was not the same girl in all the pictures, TWIN? When did the change in your feelings occur, I get a death( a woman you were close with) that you feel guilty over again it was not your fault.

Stop being a wallflower and participate in life you are being called to a higher cause.

I am a wallflower and I k ow I need to get out more. I'm at home a lot hearing voices 24/7 and dont have very many close friends as an adult. I have one that lives far and I dont drive. I'm also currently on disability because I was diagnosed with mental illness but have the belief that a lot of it is spiritual or both.

You are loved and you will be fine you just need to get on your path its been waiting for you for a long time.

I've been working very hard to get on the right path and working towards it daily. My next atepvis getting out more and meeting new people. I know I have a higher purpose as we all do. I'm just still discovering what it is

Argo, Peace

The man in the pictures stops me in my tracks, I don't know why, I would walk away at first instinct.

The man in the photo is my dad. I dont think hes a horrible person but I feel he purposely tries to put me down a lot.

You came here and asked at a young age because you were led here. Look back on your entire life and you will see moments where you were led right to the spirit well and for some reason did not drink.

HERE IS THE GREAT PART

Your abilities are waking up and all it took was 20 some years of spirit prodding. It is now up to you to find a mentor, study and develop YOUR abilities. This moment in time is just another prodding, however YOU gave the spirit realm the power to wake you the more you paid attention to your abilities the more you fed them and the easier it gets to see the light (pun intended).

STUDY PROTECTION, GROUNDING AND MEDITATION BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANYTHING!!

Abilities do not descriminate you will receive energy BOTH Negitive and Positive. It is wonderful that you are working on yourself always seek self improvement no matter what your abilities are or how developed they are.

Here is the best peice of it yet, the negitive energy that keeps putting you down is a manifestation of your own thoughts and feelings toward yourself. YOU created the ass!@#$ guess what YOU can dismiss it whenever you want. YOU are in control all YOU have to do is STOP feeding it and trust me it will go away and your self confidence will sky rocket.

I would do this as soon as possible you are a beacon right now attracting energy from EVERYTHING you come into contact with. LEARN to meditate and protect this inner peace will allow you to tell this negitive entity "GO AWAY! , you have NO power here. You will not make me feel bad about myself anymore I won't allow you."

Go outside ground yourself to Mother Earth STATE loudly (YELL) something to the effect of " I AM RELEASING ALL NEGITIVE ENERGY! I ASK MY SPIRIT GUIDES AND ANGELS TO ASSIST AND PROTECT ME ON THIS JOURNEY. THEN command this entity to go . Don't forget manners, Tell Mother Earth your intentions and ask for help then ground. (STUDY for more info. on grounding)
Picture Mother Earth consuming this entity, picture it transforming from the darkest black you ever saw into pure bright energy and then picture it traveling back up through the tree roots to the trunk and out of the leaves as pure positive energy that will get used for good.
Now comes the work! As with everything in the universe you are not going to sit back and let the spirits work alone. They need you to do your part. To keep other Ass!@#$% from coming in you need to learn to LOVE YOURSELF you are being awakened for a reason. The REAL journey is in finding that reason. You need to be aware of subtile signs that are placed to steer you more. Days or even weeks after your meditation, keep an open mind.

This is only a another moment in time where YOU listened thus allowing you to hear your guides and respond OR be led here. This is only a "steering" stop on your journey because you heard the message the spirits ARE trying to tell you. There is a great awakening in the universe you are not the only one MANY are coming into their abilities at a faster pace than usual. Remember you are beautiful, glowing with good and needed. Good Luck!
Thank You for the opportunity feedback, much appreciated.
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW NORMAL!

Peace to you.
Gary

argo327 wrote: ↑Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:29 pm
You came here and asked at a young age because you were led here. Look back on your entire life and you will see moments where you were led right to the spirit well and for some reason did not drink.

HERE IS THE GREAT PART

Your abilities are waking up and all it took was 20 some years of spirit prodding. It is now up to you to find a mentor, study and develop YOUR abilities. This moment in time is just another prodding, however YOU gave the spirit realm the power to wake you the more you paid attention to your abilities the more you fed them and the easier it gets to see the light (pun intended).

Awesome. I'll start looking for a mentor. πŸ™‚
STUDY PROTECTION, GROUNDING AND MEDITATION BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANYTHING!!

Abilities do not descriminate you will receive energy BOTH Negitive and Positive. It is wonderful that you are working on yourself always seek self improvement no matter what your abilities are or how developed they are.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind about energies being both negative and positive that come through.

Here is the best peice of it yet, the negitive energy that keeps putting you down is a manifestation of your own thoughts and feelings toward yourself. YOU created the ass!@#$ guess what YOU can dismiss it whenever you want. YOU are in control all YOU have to do is STOP feeding it and trust me it will go away and your self confidence will sky rocket.

I took your advice about the grounding thing and every since the voices haven been hardly there. I'm already feeling happier.

I would do this as soon as possible you are a beacon right now attracting energy from EVERYTHING you come into contact with. LEARN to meditate and protect this inner peace will allow you to tell this negitive entity "GO AWAY! , you have NO power here. You will not make me feel bad about myself anymore I won't allow you."

Okay, thank you. I will start trying meditation again. πŸ™‚

Go outside ground yourself to Mother Earth STATE loudly (YELL) something to the effect of " I AM RELEASING ALL NEGITIVE ENERGY! I ASK MY SPIRIT GUIDES AND ANGELS TO ASSIST AND PROTECT ME ON THIS JOURNEY. THEN command this entity to go . Don't forget manners, Tell Mother Earth your intentions and ask for help then ground. (STUDY for more info. on grounding)
Picture Mother Earth consuming this entity, picture it transforming from the darkest black you ever saw into pure bright energy and then picture it traveling back up through the tree roots to the trunk and out of the leaves as pure positive energy that will get used for good.
Now comes the work! As with everything in the universe you are not going to sit back and let the spirits work alone. They need you to do your part. To keep other Ass!@#$% from coming in you need to learn to LOVE YOURSELF you are being awakened for a reason. The REAL journey is in finding that reason. You need to be aware of subtile signs that are placed to steer you more. Days or even weeks after your meditation, keep an open mind.

Okay. Thank you. I tried the grounding technique and have felt happy all day today. πŸ™‚

This is only a another moment in time where YOU listened thus allowing you to hear your guides and respond OR be led here. This is only a "steering" stop on your journey because you heard the message the spirits ARE trying to tell you. There is a great awakening in the universe you are not the only one MANY are coming into their abilities at a faster pace than usual. Remember you are beautiful, glowing with good and needed. Good Luck!
Thank You for the opportunity feedback, much appreciated.

No, thank you for taking time put of your day to help me. I really appreciate it. πŸ™‚

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW NORMAL!

Peace to you.
Gary

Peace to you as well

Kailin

Just finished a great meditation and sent you some waves of positive energy. I asked this energy to gain momentum as it comes towards you. Good luck on your path you are about to start a beautiful wonderful journey, don't forget to stop and smell some roses along the way. It warms my heart you feel better.

Peace to you

argo327 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:15 am
Just finished a great meditation and sent you some waves of positive energy. I asked this energy to gain momentum as it comes towards you. Good luck on your path you are about to start a beautiful wonderful journey, don't forget to stop and smell some roses along the way. It warms my heart you feel better.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your time and energy

Peace to you

Peace to you as well. πŸ™‚

From looking at your dad in the photo I honestly don't feel he has anything against you. In fact I see a lot of misunderstood love, he has trouble expressing it or even making sense of the jumbled up feelings he has inside. But I definitely see no malice or desire from him for harm to come to you. He just doesn't know how to properly process/express it when he's feeling sorry for your situation.

Whenever you hear negative voices it's generally a manifestation of our own thoughts about ourselves, our fears and anxieties that we try to ignore repeating on a loop. The way to overcome them is through facing them, coming to accept them and working to improve your lifestyle so that you can truly feel love for yourself and who you are. If you're open to it, therapy sessions can help a lot with addressing these things with another person there to help you, and to plan out together how you'll work at it.

Either way, you're a really lovely person and deserve to be happy with yourself. It can be hard to make peace with our inner fears but I believe you have a very strong heart and will be able to find that liberating inner peace. Stay strong!