Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What could this dream mean?

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I written something in here. As for the dream, here is what I seen and heard. I had this dream a few times.

In the dream:
I seen my sister lightly covered in snow, laying on her side, like she been there for awhile with snow around her. And she has a female friend laying the same way on her side, but not next to her, laying above her head. Both facing the same way. I can see a small snow bank right behind them. They are not moving, I can tell they are dead. All of the sudden they stand up and my sister says to me, that is how it is. With her arms crossed.

I think I got part of this dream.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Hey PinkHearts. The theme of death in dreams even as clearly often means changes are happening around your sister and her friend. It could show the distance between in the friendship. The snow can also mean that its frozen water and water is clearly connected to her emotional self and well-being, perhaps on how she feels about the friendship element maybe its an old friendship that hasn't continued and your sister is working her way through itt. The arms crossed shows that she's protecting herself. That's how it is is the message letting you know that's how it will be and stands at this point in time.

CelticRose wrote: ↑Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:31 am
Hey PinkHearts. The theme of death in dreams even as clearly often means changes are happening around your sister and her friend. .

I have a very rough time with people's interpretation of dreams mostly because i'm a lucid dreamer and can usually control most aspects of my dreams.
With that said death tends to be the fear of loss of someone you care for. It's usually a subconscious anxiety that manifest in your dream. This can be for 2 reasons only. You are so scared of losing her it worries you or she will be gone soon. Usually it's anxiety and if it is reoccurring it may be something that has happened before and not in this life.