Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"WeaverofDreams" Bio & Feedback

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Greetings Weaver I’d love to connect when you have time.

Nice to have spoken with you weaver, i felt so sad hearing you talk about the lady murdered by her bf i bet she was a smashing gal and hope karma has plans for him.
Much love jacqueline x

Hey Weaver,

I just wanted to thank you for being so kind to me during my first experience here. I truly appreciate your time and energy. I look forward to connecting with you again. Blessed be.

-Kizzy

Mcn00ter wrote: ↑Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 am
Nice to have spoken with you weaver, i felt so sad hearing you talk about the lady murdered by her bf i bet she was a smashing gal and hope karma has plans for him.
Much love jacqueline x

She was a beautiful soul... Thank you jacqueline. ~ ~for your kindness.

kizzylee12 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:47 am
Hey Weaver,

I just wanted to thank you for being so kind to me during my first experience here. I truly appreciate your time and energy. I look forward to connecting with you again. Blessed be.

-Kizzy

Welcome to the site Kizzy, such a variety of topics here. Always a common ground. Enjoyed meeting you and I hope to share future conversation. Stay Well

Hey Weaver, I saw you in chat a few times but never got the chance to ask for a reading, If you're up for it It'd mean a lot to me. We'd just have to figure out a good time since I'm from Germany.

Hi Weaver,

If possible, I'd like to be able to get a reading with you. As far as time, I'm on eastern standard time.

Thanks!

Ms Weaver I would very much love a reading with you. When you have the time it would be greatly appreciated and thank you

hugs weaver

just me please look at this if u feel drawn ... http://www.anybodythere.net/psychic-par ... 12&t=19413

hugs Chell

P.S i linked rose too .. see who can get on aussie time let me know

Thanks Weaver, your reading ended up being really helpful in some areas in my life I was unsure about, especially since you were so open to answering questions during and after the reading, you're overall a really nice and approachable person 🙂

Hi Weaver, I recently had a very unexpected loss and my world is up side down. I have never known such pain. If you could please consider a reading I would be sa apreciative-Tania

Hello weaverofdreams ,
If u could i would like a reading from you
Thanks .

Hello weaverofdreams. It has been quite some time since I have been given a reading, and I would be honored to have one from you. Please let me know what days and times you are available.

Iva wrote: ↑Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:30 pm
Hello weaverofdreams ,
If u could i would like a reading from you
Thanks .

Hello Iva, Welcome to the site. If you could send me what time zone best suits you for the reading. I would gladly do so.
Many nights I can be found in chat at approx 10 pm Central time. If you would like to catch up there.
Please let me know, and thank you.
Weaver ~ ~

Esteban wrote: ↑Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:59 am
Hell weaverofdreams. It has been quite some time since I have been given a reading, and I would be honored to have one from you. Please let me know what days and times you are available.
Hello Esteban, welcome back to ABT. I tend to be in chat around 10 pm Central time most nights. If something like that would work please let me know. See how our times zones may align.
Keep smiling,,, it makes people wonder ~ ~
Weaver

PreviousPage 2 of 2