Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"WeaverofDreams" Bio & Feedback

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi Weaver! Long time no see. I have been wanting a reading lately and i was wondering if you could help me? I hope all is well.

Hello i was recommended a reading from you by a friend, I live in the us and am usually free around 12PM central
Thank you for your time either way if you decide not to

SumGuy, it would be lovely to catch up... and give you a reading. Let me know the good days and times. Weaver ~ ~

If its not too cheeky of me weaver may i ask for a reading please X

Weaverofdreams wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:17 am
SumGuy, it would be lovely to catch up... and give you a reading. Let me know the good days and times. Weaver ~ ~

I'm pretty flexible. Usually later in the day. The weekends would be good.

Greetings to you and yours. I am referred to as Weaverofdreams, through decades of time being a reader and having remote viewing abilities have had the pleasure to incorporate it into my private life. People have come to know me as Weaver. I am good with that.
I have been actively working on the internet for over 2 decades, using my abilities as a reader, my nurturing spirit as a mother, grandmother and great grandmother I find in its understanding that it has made me a better person.
We as readers each hold our own charismatic style of reading, which I feel is so unique to the individual .
It has been said I have a flow within the read and I certainly hope that I do.
For those of you just beginning your search in awareness of self, and of spirit, this site, here at ABT I find has held some of the better readers through my time.
.I am proud to be amongst them.

Hey, just to be the first to post feedback for a reading I had by stacy and also weaverofdreams the other morning at 5am, it was spot on and I can't thank you both enough. You completely blew me away with the memories side of it , a definite link there. Thank you also for the gentle reminder and nudge, messages that were needed to be heard. I can now physically lay the old ghosted feelings to rest to nudge myself to move forwards. Much needed. Beautiful blessings x

Hello weaver

I would love a read from you , when you have the time .

Hugs Shell

Shell I would love to, yet I would like to give it a time of thought. I will be free tomorrow and then Wed. Let me know which one is best for you.

Hi I have had many readings from various websites, and done my own tarot, all amounting to the same future outcome that is to come my way. A fortune is on it's way to me, though I have been told in order for this to happen I must not miss opportunities arising in the next few weeks.

I was wondering so I can keep my eye out and not miss them, if you could help me find out what they are to be?

Many thanks,, love and positivity all round x.

hi im lashay 12 26 89 can you tell me about my relationship with alvin and what do you see will happen with us these months to come alvin 8 20 86 and our feelings for another?

Thank you for my reading. You were so accurate ! You blew me away! You made me a believer! Thank you !!!

Hey Weaver, First of thanks so much for taking your time to read for me i was looking for insight into my mums mind. you helped so much and stayed right on point you was very loving and warm. You read very well and will check on a few points that my memory doesn't serve me well in. Thanks much love x

Today I had an awsome reading from weaver she picked me randomly. The way she connected was amazing. Without saying anything she picked up so many details. What a gifted reader she is and the way she describe things is like shocking. This was a great experience here at ABT

Thanks you very much weaver

Hey weaverofdream I Would love a reading if you could
Thankyou

Was really skeptical at first about any of this stuff but after my reading with weaver, Well it made me think different from now on at the very least,
Almost got everything right about me besides one or two things
Do recommend them if any other skeptics would like a reading

Weaverofdreams wrote: ↑Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:33 am
Esteban wrote: ↑Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:59 am
Hell weaverofdreams. It has been quite some time since I have been given a reading, and I would be honored to have one from you. Please let me know what days and times you are available.
Hello Esteban, welcome back to ABT. I tend to be in chat around 10 pm Central time most nights. If something like that would work please let me know. See how our times zones may align.
Keep smiling,,, it makes people wonder ~ ~
Weaver

I am having issues getting into chat. I use a smartphone and have accessed chat with it before, but lately I can't get the rooms to come up. Please bear with me while I try to resolve this issue. I will inform you as soon as I have it figured out.

Hello, Im requesting a reading
I want to know my 'position' / status here on earth at this particular time in my life
thank you

Hello I'd like a reading, I was introduced by my friend Raccoon. Are you available this weekend per chance?

Hello weaver! Would be amazing to have a reading from you.

Page 1 of 2Next