Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Visions of my "Guardian Angel"

This is a true story about seeing and hearing an angel whom I consider to be my "Guardian Angel." It is written for the love of all angels.

It all began when I saw a spirit's profile with praying hands, before my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was the dead and that they had the right idea by praying. A few days later, I saw the same vision and thought the same thing...not knowing that it was an angel from God. Again, a few days goes by and I saw it, his whole spirit form, wings and all, with praying hands. And starting with his wings, he began being dressed in the purest of whites. I knew he was an angel before he flew away and was out of my sight. He has a beautiful slim figure and was created perfect for flight. When I had seen his hands closely the first two times, I had seen them so clearly that I could honestly say that he most likely has fingerprints just like ours. About a week goes by and I heard his beautiful voice calling out my name. His voice is much more beautiful than any human voice. It was obvious to me that this was a magnificent creature and above us humans here on earth. About a month later, after I had been persecuted by the dead, he stood by my bedside and put his head on mine, showing me that he loved me and cared. They truly are loving creatures.

Thank you, God, for all your beautiful angels. Amen.

I saw an angel when i was just 4yrs old. Light shone from around him and through him.

I knew he wasnt human because the light could be seen threw him.

I dont remember what he said or did. but I remember he looked like Jesus but no beard .

That's all i remember .

hugs Shell

Wow I love your story. it makes me feel very happy!

I had seen an angel once before at the age of 7, my sibling and I had seen it, it vanished just as quickly as it appeared. It was cool.