Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Very Tall Entity in a Tall Hat?

I'm a little freaked out by this one.

I was settling into bed and got up to get a glass of water. I saw movement outside the living room window that made me stop to see what it was. I saw what looked at first to be somebody standing beside a telephone pole under a streetlight. This telephone pole is at the intersection of the bottom of our street and the main road it intersects with. It's about fifty yards from my house. At a glance it just looked like someone standing there in the shadow. Then I realized how tall it was and how dark. It was solid black with long limbs from what I could see and it looked to be wearing a very tall tophat. The hat came up to the transformer high up on the telephone pole, which made this "person" maybe ten feet tall if I had to guess. Immediately I was like "What is THIS thing?" So I studied it for a while. It is possible this was some kind of shadow or illusion of the light because it is dark outside, this was some distance away, and my eyesight is poor for faraway things. But the thing seemed to crane its head around the pole to look at the house behind it, then creep back behind the telephone pole to go very still. It did this a few time and, to me, it did look like a humanoid, intelligent movement compared to other shadows around the area caused by swaying trees or passing car headlights. Also, I went to get my water and came back and didn't see it anymore. That also makes me think it wasn't a trick of the light or what have you.

Has anyone seen something like this? I said a little prayer just in case.

I have been seeing the exact same thing I’ve been seeing it for almost a year now I see it everywhere even during the day time. I never knew how to explain it and I always thought it was just me.

imo usually they are just there then gone they mean nothing no harm or good just there usually they are only seen in peripherals and vanish upon eye contact

psttt they are usually neutral entities or projections of an individual or of self. one of the 3

Wow. That is very weird. What I can tell you is...to come across a shadow entity that tall in height and that solid in formal appearance is quite rare. Not many would come across a shadow entity that tall in size.

I haven't seen this particular one since. I think it was off doing something and I just happened to see it. First time I saw one that tall with a top hat.

z hsm