bySGpIjHUsuUEPeQE
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Unmarked Grave off the Proporty Line

When I was finishing HS, we lived in a house that my dad and brother built (mom and I joined them later). This is Helen's favorite house, hahahaha. The day mom and I arrived, and I mean, parked the U-Haul and started up the kitchen patio steps, I knew something was off. I felt it as I walked across the gravel of the driveway to the steps. Things would be interesting. (FYI: nearest neighbor was 1/2 mile away--it matters for some accounts--and 14 miles from even a grocer. 'Town' is roughly 70 miles away)

Near the end of my senior year, as activity had begun to steadily increase, I began to see a path leading off our side yard and into the woods. Some days, it glowed blue. Others, a clear shimmer, or it just...stood out. And it had a draw, as if it 'called.'

By this time, I had become quite receptive to my guide and their messages. Did not always get messages through my guide, but they appeared just the same should the situation require it. In regards to the path, they forbade me to follow it. Said it went to an unmarked grave. They also impressed the decision for it being unmarked to me. I will not repeat it here. At all, for that matter. But the occupant of said grave was an adult. Male, by the sense of it.

Guide said that they could not protect me should I start the path and that, once begun, it must be finished. They insisted I never go that way. The importance of this grew as the path's energy became more persistent as time went on. After graduation, it seemed to have a voice/being to its call. Like a funnel or freed drain.

One morning, I awoke, first half of midmorning, and....I have no recollection after that. I barely recall the sunlight, a bird, my covers. I never sat up, I never dressed, I simply blinked my eyes until they were open.

Next thing, I sensed the outside, the grass of our yard, and hearing my guide scream. Their voice was distant, as if muffled through cotton batting 6-7 layers think. And the cry came on slow. I saw the path in front of me, felt my denim jacket (never went anywhere without it, even on summer afternoons), saw its glow like a wispy blue snake. Felt something, a being, egg me along, "come on....come on."

Then, as things went black, out of the corner of my eye, I see my guide, one of their forms, running across the yard to me. But, cannot get within YARDS of me. If you're English, meters. And things went silent, black. I had no sense of my body, life, death, being in general, and no sense of myself. Just black...nothingness.

I have no idea how long that lasted.

Next I knew, since opening my eyes, is laying in the leaf litter, dirt on me from more than one direction. The only sound: panting, but not mine. And not Bear's (my dog). Actually, Bear was not even home then, he had gone off for the day. Saw him hours later.

I looked around, trying to figure out how: 1) I got out there; 2) I got dressed, when I heard my guide say I had gotten on the path. He, in yet another form, had tackled me from my left (saw him running toward my right in the glimpse from the path). Then again, I have more than one guide--and one can hit. lol. (get a pop to the back of the head still if I nod off in meditation. "Pay attention!")

What had allowed me to be taken off the path was a sapling growing in its center, inches before the no return point. Beyond the fledgling tree, the energy became different...more sucking/"into the earth" feel. And its color changed.

If not for the sapling, my guide(s) told me, they could not have stopped me. I was then admonished for having not been in control of my body. For having let them in in my sleep. Lol. "Yes, Pop."

Few times have I ever not been in control of my being. But, what I remember, what I can still feel as an ever-present freshness, is the scream. Made me feel as if I had been one my way to take something's place.

Okay, take it back. guide said Bear was there. Said the barking is what drew him. But Bear went off when my guide showed up.

I still do not recall any of that. Been nearly twenty years and still piecing it together....

Wonderfully detailed ShadowLight.

Felt like I was there with you, so very descriptive.

Reminded me of "missing time", or "time gap" phenomena.

I agree, love how detailed it has been written out, I visualised that pretty well. I'm not sure what to make of it but interesting

Good thinking Owl - and also this makes me wonder if it was Astral travel?.. they do say sometimes you can feel like you lost time. Missing time is usually connected to ET experiences but I believe it can happen with walk-in scenarios, channellings.. as for this , it's a mystery but pretty interesting to hear. Thank you for sharing Shadow and glad you are back :o)

TY, Owl. Not 100% what to make of it.

Think you are right on it being closer to a walk-in, Sam. Have dealt with that before. Have to say, however, this was the first time I lost control to such an extent--and I'd dealt with an entity trying to share space before. Remember staring at the microwave, hammer and Philips head in hand, giving all I had NOT to take the device apart. That was . . . fun.

Still, that was quite different than being on that path. Sets my senses off just thinking about it, still.

Walk-ins, being a forced bridge is another term for a similar channeling/medium issue. Would not say it was astral, at least, not fully. Was not a forced bridge situation. Though, possible walk-in, but...lol, am in no position to say as I seemed to have been blind to it occurring from the outset and until the dirt. No idea how the dirt got on my left side when I only landed on my right--and did not roll. Can only assume it came from being hit (in a good way).

Astral is a bit different.....