Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

uglymod's introduction

My name Is Michael. I've been looking for a psychic community for the past 8 years because the last forum monetized everything including discussion.
I stopped doing readings and exploring my psychic spirituality due to being hammered with negative energy. I was told it was a grounding issue and learned it was not. I will go more into to that in another thread.
I'm a family man
A music producer
A psychic. My abilities: photo readings (so far a 100% accuracy) I haven't done it in 9 years though. I just did one a couple of nights ago for the first time in 9 years which brought me here. I have clairolfaction which means I can smell things no one else can that can offer insight on a place or individual. My specialty is death. I can smell it months sometimes years before an individual passes away. I really wish I could do this with animals but i cant. Im a claircognizant with a small success rate.

My Psychic goals are to achieve the ability to remote view and manipulate energy.

I would like to start off doing photo readings again. I do have criteria for the photo. It must be a full body shot with both eyes faced at the camera. I tried doing one from a drivers licence and although accurate was very taxing on me. That's why I need a full body in the image. I hope to learn and contribute here.

You are welcome Michael <3

I think you can try meditations to improve your abilities 🙂

"My specialty is death." I guess we don't get to pick and choose our talents. I don't really have a specialty. I just make the connection and start typing. The message is whatever comes out. Regardless, I am pleased to meet you. I hope to bring positive energy into you and these boards.

Hi Michael and