Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Trying to get into chat room

I got in, where is every one else???? I have to click like 3 or 4 different things to do it,everytime I go in in but I'm in........

Generally members are in meet & greet but it could just of bee quite when you went in

Everytime I try to get into a chat room like as far as I can ever get is where it shows whos green red and yellow maybe but under all that it'll just say go back that's it. Is it the Web site or my phone?

Hi Tw,

It may be your phone. Currently, the chat isnt compatible with all phones but there does seem to be a way around it. If you have a computer i'd say it's much better to try with that as you'll have no problems. With phones, it doesn't work very well. Soon we'll be replacing the chat so it's compatible with most devices. I'll find what the others said about how they managed to get in with chat, will look for the info

Chat comes up as a floating box so make sure you have pop up blocker switched off. If its a android phone its in your settings. Also in settings within your browser make sure you browse by 'desktop'. So you can see the chat room window properly. Chat isn't 100% compatible due to the size of the box but we are in the motions of releasing the mobile app which I will announce when ready.

This may have answered my new topic pist

Cheridb wrote: ↑Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm
This may have answered my new topic pist

Hi Cheri
Hope you managed to get in, in the end 🙂

can someone post the link to the chat?
It doesnt work right now.

To get in the new chat room:

Make sure you are logged into the forums, when logged into the forum, click where you would to get into the old chat.. box will appear, click your username and you will be in
It takes a little getting used to but it works well... see you soon

Samj

Nope, didn't work. I have never had to do this! I got in the night before fine the next I'm locked out, plus I don't remember all those codes any more!

Spook

Chat has changed, we have a new one as Samantha as pointed out. There isn't any codes spook. When you are signed in on the forums you automatically have access to chat. All you have to do is click on the 'Groups' button. Then on the left hand side you will see all the rooms listed. Click on 'Meet & Greet' and start chatting. chat page:

https://isanybodythere.net/chat-rooms/

I got in, where is every one else????