Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Trusting Intuition

Intuition functions best when there is a positive purpose for its use and the less it ties to human emotion the better though it is capable of being correct regardless of these upcoming facts but I am speaking for its “willful” application.

When I speak of a positive purpose I don't mean using it for wealth, materialism, or any type of worldly gain but of helping others or seeking something for yourself such as acknowledgement or human connection though this can slow you down slightly depending upon various factors such as that of selfishness or depending upon the gratification of the acceptance of others when tied to certain underlying factors.

Human ignorance is the opposite of human intuition, anything that essentially ties to the “self” can counter effect any intuitive divination though do not let this discourage you for it can be experienced and counter acted if one knows how but that is separate.

The human mind is usually cluttered greatly through numerous things such as “anger for being wronged” by someone in the past, “jealousy” of another’s success, “memories of dishonesty or disrespect” of yourself, maybe an incessant need to be “seen as better than another” to name just a few.

Intuition is a divine faculty, hence the closer our nature comes to that of the divine the more intuitive you are capable of becoming.

Meditation is excellent for becoming more intuitive as it focuses on slowing down the thought process and increasing clarity of thought as well as diving within the self to discern our own weaknesses/strengths, something that you “need to get of your chest” or a repetitive negative emotion from a life event that needs to be appropriately contemplated/accepted/let go.

Human beings naturally have loads of mental clutter that they tend to steer away from because of shame, anguish, anger etc. - Burying these types of emotions within themselves for the sake of their families/friends acceptance, their own sanity, keeping their cool at work/home when keeping these buried only allows ourselves to develop weak spots or buttons that others can push upon discovering them.

To let these types of things dwell within us is to inspire us to experience further pain and suffering for not dealing with them appropriately. “We are simply trading a moment of respite in exchange for further pain rising up in the future”.

Removing these from our minds is “cleansing” not only our thoughts but our souls themselves, allowing for a better receiving of intuitive advice without ignorance “distorting” whatever we may be getting.

I use many things to devise just how accurate what I am getting may be when deciding something about a person from choices of words, body language, facial expression and intensity/frequency of eye contact correlated with my own intuitive interpretation of that specific situation.

Its not good to depend upon intuition alone unless its sharper than a Japanese katana. Logic and rationality should play just as big a role in your decision making if not even bigger.

Trust me if you wish to be more intuitive then you must work at it diligently through an appropriate practice just like if you were trying to study/prepare for a job as an “company executive” through an accredited college. Its not like dipping into a candy jar, its like digging for gold after the rush has long ended.

Beautifully written. Along my path of growth, learning to separate the human thought process you mentioned and allowing quietness and intuition to grow, was the hardest part of my growth. To shut the human mind that is constantly being decisive or worrying about things that really are of no relevance is one of the hardest tasks. It was that moment I had to purge my inner self/"closet" to allow myself to be one with my surroundings and the spirits around me was when I finally found that quiet, loving, yet all guiding intuitive voice. Since then, life is more peaceful and abundant.

I am a new member and immediately was drawn to read this post.i strongly agree with all you’ve mentioned about the intuition and intuitive development
.from experience my intuition has come from situations leaving me depleted. As awareness and consciousness developed I noticed an almost natural connection I had during these harder time’s ,showing me an inner self confidence and self love I wasn’ previously able to access. as my gratification , acknowledgement and acceptance grew,so did the ability to access this guidance and authentic self awareness.
The lessons and paths experienced will never be identical to anyone’s else’s, leaving each individual’s interactions and connections totally unique