UiK iVTXVWZ G lEBI
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Thoughts?

need to know what is going on in this pic!

I can definitely see the person at the right, looks like they were from the war time, doesn't seem at all evil however friendly and wanted to photobomb given the expression on the face looks as if they are poking out their tongue, I will say its woman given the hair almost resembles victory rolls. this is what I can see at least, I'm sure others will tell you more 🙂

ok my view is different from my wifes. i see a yoda figure looking out into the wild blue yonder and no I am not a star wars fanatic.

best wishes
moveslikejagger

Haha photobomb

An eye super close with poor frame rate and minimum lighting. Camera went in motion casting the photo-yet if the flip it upside down it gets interesting, dark cloaked figure

@bmcnary
Is this a screenshot from your phone or did you find this online?
Can you give us any more context to when this happened?

So this happened June 2016, one of my friends was on her way home FaceTiming, and her friend ask her who was in the car with her and she said no one? And she took this screenshot. Very odd also she was driving through an area that someone had just gotten into an accident and died that day but we did not know that until a couple days after it happened

It looks like a mini Jason from Friday the 13th