Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

This Year

Hello! As some of you know, these last two years have been kinda rough. I feel this year is going to be a "happening" one. I'll take anything you may see for this year to come. The good, the bad, the ugly. Whether it's career, finances, family, love or messages from beyond. Anything is welcomes and appreciated. (I'm a girl, of course LOVE would be lovely.) LOL

Thank you,
Katie
3/19/84

Love & Light <3

Me Me7.png (175.77 KiB) Viewed 554 times

Dear Katie,
If I may, I would like to provide a reply. I fear however, that what I have to say may not live up to expectation. Rather than this year being a "happening" one, this year constitutes a crossroads. One path is smooth and filled with temporary delights that will help you forget the hardships of the previous years. It will, for a time, feel as if the changes in the world around you, that you seek, have finally materialised. However, something will feel "not quite right". You'll be haunted by a feeling that something is missing; that, rather like in a drug induced trance, this temporary feeling of bliss masks the bitter truth hiding under the surface. That, for all its pleasures, this path is leading you right back to where you started. The other path is rough, and altogether harder to navigate. It requires reconciliation with the experiences of the past years. It will not let you forget the pain but rather forces you to confront and eventually overcome it. To face down the dragon, if you will, not for the purpose of killing it, but so you can master it! Take this path, and it will lead you to a place were the world around you has to change because you have! Not because you left. This year is a crossroads that will define if you are ready for the change you so clearly yearn for.

I really hope that what you were feeling are the things that have just passed. Thank you.

you have a beautiful energy, very well vibrated, which means you have done well despite all the hardships you have faced. spiritually, you are very advanced and are doing well. but, there are stress and mental hardship that create imbalance upon your emotions and probably your physical body. i wouldnt be surprised if you face physical pain here and there, mental depression here and there. but also, know that you are sensitive to change of energy, it means you feel alot and react alot when energies change. energies have been tense through past few years, many global shifts happening. it have awakened many but also have affected many in wrong way as well. these shifts have triggered positive energy to shine brighter and for the negative energy to be darker. many people are becoming more caring, more loving, wiser etc as many are also becoming opposite, many are feeling lost, hopeless, depressed etc because they cant understand whats happening to the world and to themselves also. you have done well and been strong for so long. your future feels bright to me, but keep in mind that what make life easier is not only about what happens, but also its about how we perceive it. understand that this reality is all a simulation, and we are all just players. see yourself greater than life, thats when things will start to get easier. you are on your life plan. watch out for the sign and everything is going to be ok <3

Thank you wingmaker. I appreciate your feedback. This full moon has made me decide to take my life back. I've re lit my bubble and have opened for business. I'll find my way again. 🙂

Love & Light