Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

This is me.......

Hi there,

I am MysticPrinzess. My name is Nahimana which means Mystical/Mystic.
I am Native American Indian and French. I was born and raised
in Belzoni, Ms. I love that little town and miss it a lot.

When I was 10 years old, I was curious one day and opened
the "Hope Chest" that was in my bedroom. Inside was a brown paper bag, inside the bag were the clothes an uncle of mine (dad's side), had on when he was electrocuted. Still had the blood stains on it. Being curious, I wanted to pull out the contents of the bag. When I did, an eletric shock shot through my fingertips, up my arms and through my body. I promise before God, this really happened. I immediately dropped the bag and when I did, my mom happen to walk into the room and took the clothes and put them up and back into the chest then locked the chest.
I remember this as though it happened yesterday. I can almost feel that shock running through my body at times. Seriously.

Every since that day, I noticed certain abilities within me. I never discussed them with anyone, not family, not friends, no one.
But certain abilities that have resided within me are :

Clairvoyance
Clairaudience

Or to describe some of my abilities and not sure what it is called;
I can pick up on spirits and energies on people, I can read pictures, I can sense good and evil energies, I am an Empath and sometimes this is hard to handle.

I try to use my abilities for the good in everything, in everyday life.

I am upbeat, bubbly and full of life 95% of the time. The other 5% of time, ... well, let's just say it is going to be a brief moment or few with some cheese puffs, Reese peanut butter cups and a Dr Pepper.

I love Indian food, and Italian food. I love to garden, love nature, a big time animal lover, And my favorite hobby is Nature Trail Hiking.

I love fresh flowers everyday, I love coffee.

Above all, I love God, my sons, my family and good friends, lots of laughter and smiles.

That about sums it up, in a shell.... well, somewhat. Lol

MysticPrinzess

you look a lovely lady how wonderful to have you here .. welcome to anybodythere. xxxx

Good to meet you, Mystic. That story gave me chills! What a way to find out you have abilities. I look forward to talking with you.

Hi Mystic, welcome to ABT! Awesome introduction and I look forward to learning more about you. Please join us in chat as we often talk about the abilities we all have. 🙂

LWM

Hiya MysticPrinzess. Good to meet you here in the forums. What a great intro. I feel like I know you! lol

I'll have to make a point of chatting with you next time we meet in chat. Welcome aboard.