Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Third Eye

Hey everyone. I’m just a typical Southern girl who’s trying to figure out what it going on. When I meditate I see loved ones as well as very colorful orbs. I also can see others loved ones standing behind them. I often get chills. I thought maybe I was crazy but realized I’m not, lol. I’m an Empath also it seems.

I suppose the best question is where do I start? I could really use some insight as this is new to me. I’ve been told I am possibly a medium, psychic, empath and of course can see the past, present and future as well as what you may call a Human lie detector. Thank you in advance for your help!

There are many in chat that some of us have interesting discussion on different topics try meeting up there as many are mediums, tarot readers, crystals readers, Empaths, precogs, astrologers, numerologist and many of the other clairs.

Georgiamoon76 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:28 am
Hey everyone. I’m just a typical Southern girl who’s trying to figure out what it going on. When I meditate I see loved ones as well as very colorful orbs. I also can see others loved ones standing behind them. I often get chills. I thought maybe I was crazy but realized I’m not, lol. I’m an Empath also it seems.

I suppose the best question is where do I start? I could really use some insight as this is new to me. I’ve been told I am possibly a medium, psychic, empath and of course can see the past, present and future as well as what you may call a Human lie detector. Thank you in advance for your help!

I'm sorry to tell you this, but they will tell you nothing productive. It's all a lie. It's called placebo effect. You believe it works because so many people practise the same thing, that it automatically makes you believe. The same thing is with religion.

Forget what you've been told about yourself. They know nothing about you. My own life moto: Question everything and do what you feel is right. Do what is fun, not what you feel you have to do. I've been told a lot too in my life, I ignored it and instead did what I wanted.

The truth is not always nice, but it makes possible to move forward.

Georgiamoon76 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:28 am

When someone tells you "you're an empath or a medium etc " it's because they been there and know .......I can see where the other poster is confused on what you meant.

To begin you begin using your senses and every time you sense, you find tune them.......fine tuning is you will take a mental note of what you ........experienced, this way you build up your abilities. Abilities get stronger the more you work/ fine tune them just like any muscle, you use it or lose it.

Seven wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:05 am

When someone tells you "you're an empath or a medium etc " it's because they been there and know .......I can see where the other poster is confused on what you meant.

To begin you begin using your senses and every time you sense, you find tune them.......fine tuning is you will take a mental note of what you ........experienced, this way you build up your abilities. Abilities get stronger the more you work/ fine tune them just like any muscle, you use it or lose it.

I doubt it due to simple reason. They talk big they're a medium etc. But there's one thing that doesn't make sense. How come they have no clue why and how everything exists, but are mediums and perhaps even ascended masters.. Yea right!

There are only a few smart people I've seen. And I doubt that even one of them is known to ya.

I'm not all knowing either. But I'm not impressed by this card reading hocus pocus. There may have been some who could do something extraordinary, and perhaps still is. But unfortunatelly there are too many who are too sure of themselves or are straight scammer.

Everything exist on many levels or realms.
The Enlighten Ones only give mankind what they think they can cope with .......they do not brag on what they can do as they don't deal with egos........they do not give humans more if they know that human can't deal with things after all they don't want humans going off the deep end.

There are scammers everywhere again before a person lays down the coin they should do their homework. Many unscrupulous readers out there just like anything .....some use different tactics to get their sitter to come back......that doesn't make all readers bad ...... if someone has a belief system then that's their choice.......we aren't all meant to be on the same path due to difference of spiritual growth.
Some take their time digesting info has for them it's how they want to live their personal life. Some who are ready explore and navigate through things with ease, what's important is the journey not the destination. To be enlightened is for one's own personal growth not for anyone else.
In a nut shell.......no one should criticize anyone if an individual wants to enhance their abilities!!
It's a personal choice for them to do so .........not for nosy in your face others to tag on.

Peacekeeper , I have come across many "smart" people, who actually know what they talk about, they don't brag on what they have given you see an Enlighten One don't need to feed their egos ......they do things to help someone who is struggling, a fact you always overlook in your rants.

Seven wrote: ↑Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:22 pm
Everything exist on many levels or realms.
The Enlighten Ones only give mankind what they think they can cope with .......they do not brag on what they can do as they don't deal with egos........they do not give humans more if they know that human can't deal with things after all they don't want humans going off the deep end.

There are scammers everywhere again before a person lays down the coin they should do their homework. Many unscrupulous readers out there just like anything .....some use different tactics to get their sitter to come back......that doesn't make all readers bad ...... if someone has a belief system then that's their choice.......we aren't all meant to be on the same path due to difference of spiritual growth.
Some take their time digesting info has for them it's how they want to live their personal life. Some who are ready explore and navigate through things with ease, what's important is the journey not the destination. To be enlightened is for one's own personal growth not for anyone else.
In a nut shell.......no one should criticize anyone if an individual wants to enhance their abilities!!
It's a personal choice for them to do so .........not for nosy in your face others to tag on.

Peacekeeper , I have come across many "smart" people, who actually know what they talk about, they don't brag on what they have given you see an Enlighten One don't need to feed their egos ......they do things to help someone who is struggling, a fact you always overlook in your rants.

"Enlightened".. Sounds like the state I'm in. Hasn't it to do something with "light bearer". I'm aware of the fact that there are worlds who know what I know about the universe. I share that enlightenment with everyone. I don't care if they're ready or not. Fact is where is light there is hope. If you hide it, then you serve the opposite side.

There are of course exceptions if you're an alien helping another world, you perhaps following orders.. Well, I'm not. I've attained it on my own and I do with it as I please. In that case sharing. No one will stop me.

Lol You know nothing of me to spout the words you use, obviously you missed out on what I actually said in my post nevertheless it was for the smart ones.

Seven wrote: ↑Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:50 pm
Lol You know nothing of me to spout the words you use, obviously you missed out on what I actually said in my post nevertheless it was for the smart ones.

Of course.

Hey well beings! I would like to ask a question and will be great if anyone can reply . I am still very lost and confuse about opening a third eye. I tried meditation and putting on crystal on my forehead, but i still dont know or feel what is it really like when i open it.