Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Things I have been pondering lately:

Leaders of every civilization on the face of the earth, at any given period of time, weather monotheistic or polytheistic, have meditated or sought the advice of someone who meditated, on every major decision they made. Weather or not to go too war, have children or plant crops. They were given all kinds of names like Wizard, Soothsayer, Advisor.

They were thought to have a special relationship with the Gods. This made them feared by the wealthy. Indoctrination, greed and corruption had people with abilities in the dark for fear of saying something contrary to the plans of the power elite with being executed as a heretic. Nostradamus hid his visions in quatrains for this very reason.

As time past this evolved into the belief that you are a nut job if you speak of the abilities you have. People are afraid of labels that may affect employment or social status. This is changing in the past few years as acceptance for the “fringe” beliefs replaces fear. The use of Psychic Abilities by the police to solve crimes opened a door that could not be shut. Validation was right there in black and white for the skeptic.

IMHO this started a cascade of curiosity that led to more and more people awakening. This in turn generated the energy that allowed everyone who needed that one more experience to push them over the edge to a full on awakening. I believe we are in for a change on a grand scale and its happening as we speak.

I also think the timing with events on the world stage is no coincidence. What basic premise does EVERY religion on the face of the planet have in common? They all believe in a higher power. Are we naive enough to believe any one ideology has it absolutely correct? From the threat of mutually assured nuclear destruction to the assassination of our own planet. From the Christian belief of the return of Jesus to the Scientologist's belief in Zenu or the Aboriginal ancestral Star People. A higher power is coming in the form of enlightenment, might this be the beginning of us saving ourselves from ourselves?

Are we intelligent enough to look past our lifetime of indoctrination and realize there may be possibilities that they all got some of it right, just not all of it.?

Love to hear your thoughts!

What are you complaining about?
Are you talking about a God?
Yes there is a God. Even immortals are still spending their time emulating everything they find that could make them Gods.

As for this higher power that is coming down as a hammer onto this universe. We already have it. If you really are ready for this war, then all you have to do is join the government. You will see them. They will see you. It begins there.

Nothing, You missed the point entirely if you think I was complaining. My question is what are you angry about I noticed most of the posts you dropped here yesterday are negative and full of anger. What happened in your life you need to deal with. Are you OK today? Looks like you needed a place to vent. Sorry for whatever event put you in a foul mood just remember a better approach to struggles is with Humility and Kindness it promotes positive energy for healing your woes.

Praying for you,
Gary

SBjiPSBv Yi mJbkZYwZqKQzEBDQ