Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The world is yours

For the first time since the phone number 8is 5is is a 6per for the 5million and 6for 6

As I see ur pic I immediately sense a suspicious nature from u? I feel like I cld jump thro this message and say 'why do u continue to haunt urself' because that is the spirit is making me feel!!!. What i right comes with love and respect but when spirit mean business I got to go with them. I can hear it thoughts as u read this even before u do so I ask that u take a moment and open ur mind to spirit. I feel u do ask ask ask but nope that suspicion wins? Look at ur frame of mind,are u still in the past?? I feel u are and this is feeding the unwanted desire of not trusting. I would like u to read what I have sent and let me know if u can take this. C7

I accept and anymore I can work on just to try and be with her would be very thankful, or if you you can help me to see what's going on with her I would be thankful, and yes I come from a bad past I really do. :'/

I can take it, I just want to know please, is she true to me? :/

Or do I need to move on?

Is there anyone else who can help me out please?

When i look at the picture i feel she is a firecracker. she's got a temper. You worry constant and it causes her to distance herself i feel she has tendencies to be flirtatious but hasnt gone as far a cheating you worry alot and she is hard on you because of it. She threatens leaving if you dont calm yourself. i feel her saying "Be a man" does she or has she told you this before? She is a risk taker and a big thrill seeker i hear "have your hands full" you find yourself in a way playing a fatherly role because you make a list check it twice and have to go overboard to make sure she isnt taking things too far. She feels to just jump into this she has a very masculine side to her to the point where she feels she is an adventure type of girl. Is there anything you have been doing to relax and observe? I know it can be difficult but take it one step at a time. I feel you will drive yourself crazy if you keep up the way you are feeling and reacting. correct me if i am wrong.

ChimeraInMerkabah wrote: ↑Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:20 pm
When i look at the picture i feel she is a firecracker. she's got a temper. You worry constant and it causes her to distance herself i feel she has tendencies to be flirtatious but hasnt gone as far a cheating you worry alot and she is hard on you because of it. She threatens leaving if you dont calm yourself. i feel her saying "Be a man" does she or has she told you this before? She is a risk taker and a big thrill seeker i hear "have your hands full" you find yourself in a way playing a fatherly role because you make a list check it twice and have to go overboard to make sure she isnt taking things too far. She feels to just jump into this she has a very masculine side to her to the point where she feels she is an adventure type of girl. Is there anything you have been doing to relax and observe? I know it can be difficult but take it one step at a time. I feel you will drive yourself crazy if you keep up the way you are feeling and reacting. correct me if i am wrong.

I have felt as if she has cheated on me though, can you read if she did anything the day I asked her if she cheated on me and why her bed sheets where wet the day I asked her? because she didn't even want to go up to her bedroom at first and when she finally said okay we can go up there but my bedroom is a mess I felt of her bed sheets and they where really wet, I don't know if she had truly cheated on me or not, we are kinda friends right now because I have felt that she has messed around recently, do you feel as if she has guys she is still messing around with at all on the side? because she use to be a major well slut and she told me she was and I have seen things that doesn't make sense as of recently as well, can you tell if by chance if she has done anything behind my back at all? please any help is appreciated, I just gotta know if I am waisting my time with her, or if she is going to cheat or if she has been messaging or calling other guys on the side, so I am curious should I take my chance or will she end up hurting me in the end?

Can anyone help out please? I just have to know. :/

I feel this is something you need to talk to her about, instead of trying to get second and third-hand information. If you don't feel you are both coming from a place of love and trust you need to re-evaluate the need for this relationship in your life right now. <3