Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Two Chairs For Connection

The Master Mind Chair Spirit Visitation For Connection and Linking In

Here you’ll find a simple visualisation for you to link in with the spirit world.

Visualize - as you would in a master mind tv program - two chairs directly positioned beside each other. The first one on the LEFT is for spirit to sit in, if they choose to do so. It can be of any design, texture, likeness, or colour. The second one on the RIGHT is for you to sit in. So again can be of any design, likeness, or colour, or texture, feeling. etc. You decide what the build up and make up of the chair is for you to go with what you feel comfy with at the time of the open link. When you are ready, spend a few quiet moments meditation, and clear your thoughts and ask for Spirit to join you to open a link between you and the sitter.

As Spirit join you in the left of the two chairs, visualise LOVE surrounding you both and linking in through this visualisation, as a bond between you and the Spirit or Loved One. Place your healing hands in theirs so that you have contact through feeling of their energy, if they will let you connect that way. If not, just ask to distinguish the male and female, or if they have any other evidence and information to say whose communicating across for the time. Allow them to guide you in the link and relax for the connection between you, them and the Sitter is one of love. Trust your first thoughts and centre-points of connection, and the information being given.

When link of message is finished being delivered, you and them may stay as for long as you wish to in those chairs surrounded by LOVE, but you may find that the spirit will return back to the Spirit World. Of course, those two chairs do not have to be in a studio, they can be anywhere the spirit wishes to in the world or universal world. So you may find yourself seeing the scene which the spirit wishes you to see or feel, or sense, or know. This is left is open to possibilities for Spirit’s choice and or your choice. Different scenes may generate different places and different spirits to connect. Make sure you are shielded and grounded, though.

This could also possibly be used for psychic energy mode, I have yet to try it for psychic energy though, but its a case of tailoring it to suit your abilities as well as energy and path. It may enhance the connection universally as well as for spirit connection. Please feel free to move this to a different section though if you feel its should be somewhere else. Thank you 🙂

Any tips on how to easier see with my mind? I can ground myself and place a barrier no problem....but this I'm struggling with and don't really understand why.

Thank you!

hugs brandy, the best i can suggest is practice at it and practice quietening your mind so you can see..... listening to the silence around you also helps with stilling the mind and quietening the thoughts. Helpful, I know, but until I learned that - it didn't necessarily fit with being busy at the time, if i had a collection of busy thoughts- i'd sit or find a position in my awareness with where I was comfortable with sitting whether at the front or back and listen to the silence/stillness. With visualization though- that also may help. Looking at songs like Enya and perhaps Midori and Llewellyn Meditation Cds may also help :o)

This may be a stupid question, but how do I know if I'm grounded and shielded correctly? I'm fairly new to everything, including meditation, and sometimes I find it really hard to concentrate.

Thank you for the post!

Good question kohl85 and you've come to the right place to ask that - I will see if I have anything in my computer files about grounding and shielding...

...the quickest way to ground though might not be everyone's cuppa tea.... is to use roots and to ground in by the earth star chakra which is about six inches below your feet

so you can ground by either visualizing a beautiful red beam of light from your base chakra and seeing it as descending into the ground, going through the layers of the building that you are in and also into the earth's center and notice its journey as it descends into the earth and then as it branches out into roots it grounds entirely with the earth and you are grounded in that way

or

you can use tree roots for the same purpose , by choosing a tree to work with and which you are drawn to and by sitting in front of it leaning your back into the trunk of the wood...... and feeling/noticing the energy grounding your energy

ground by visualizing the roots descending over your feet sliding downwards through the earth' star chakra (red) and on route for the earth, through the layers of top soil, sliding stones on the way, earthy build layer, and straight into the core of the earth where you feel comfortable, and then allow the roots to branch out into roots themselves taking away your negative thoughts and feelings along with them and as the roots take hold they are strong roots grounding your energy and well-being.

With the shielding practice- perhaps one of the the easy way to shield is using a bubble of silver or golden light but from then on you can add to it as you will, in whatever form you feel comfy with in relation to your energy.... though I like to add extras in the form of mirrors sometimes programmed to send out love and also I tend to use a crystallized shield.... anyways hope that helps kohl85....

Definitely helps! Thank you very much!

You are welcome :o)