Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The next polar shift

The Earth's core is basically shaped like an egg and the core is constantly moving the tip of this egg getting closer to the North Pole so the military back in the 50s contracted scientists to theorize what would happen when the tip of the egg was aimed directly at the North Pole the scientists believed that a crust shift would occur. A crust shift is described as being a whipping motion where in the tip very quickly passes by the cold spot basically causing earthquakes tsunamis and basically hell on Earth. Scientists today believe that within the next two decades a polar shift will occur hence the melting of the North Pole volcanic activity and the weird weather. They say that polar shifts have happened several times throughout the Earth's history these shifts basically being Extinction events. Do you believe that these may be the end of days or is it just wishful thinking by the scientists?

I think mankind would survive a polar shift but would you want to? The research I've done into melting ice at the north pole is a farse in my opinion, just globalists getting on their environmental bandwagon and spreading disinformation for the sake of their own agenda. The sun is cooling so will the weather we just happen to go through a warm period since mankind has been around, it will get colder given enough time.