Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The chat room...

So i have noticed that the chat room is slowly devolving into something that might make it impossible for someone who wants to look for a reading or talk openly about paranormal subjects because of so much toxic banter. I'm not saying there aren't nice people in there, but the ones who are causing havoc have made me not really want to hang out in there any more. Hopefully something can be done about this, but in the meantime i'll continue to post in the forums.

It doesn't help when certain folk (names not being mentioned, they know who they are) target others for no reason, it leaves an uneasy feeling in chat and therefore after. However, with this said, there are some good and genuine people who are there to support it, without saying.

But I'd suggest do what's best for you in definitely. I've posted your read on my bio thread.

ALL the best to you JustSumGuy.
Peace & Blessings be with you and yours.

There are ways to mute those people, and general meet and greet is open topic, there are other rooms for more on topic discussions such as paranormal etc, all that's needed is to ask. As for readings they are for development and practice and requests are to be posted in the forum under the member to member reading thread. I've been here since 2010 now chat has always had people that cause chaos, yet this new chat aforementioned has the option to mute unlike the last. Any issues with chat on how to improve it can be mentioned in Steve's thread.

I’m really New here. Hi, it’s been a minute since I’ve been in a “Psychic Chatroom” I’m working my way around your site here, unable to get into your chat rooms at all, says your website is Not Secure and will not let me move on , looking forward to meeting and speaking with some new people at this point of my journey. Misplaced my glasses, can hardly see anyways tonight. Tomorrow’s another day. Does anyone know how to fix that issue?( to get into the chat? Looking forward to sharing some of my lifelong gifts again. I’ve rested enough.

Hi Starleaper68, Chat is a separate registration. Go to this page: https://isanybodythere.net/chat-rooms/ and register. Chat itself is totally secure as its hosted on a dedicated platform accessible though the website when registered.