Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Ability to Hear Radiation

I have yet to find someone discuss this, and I'm starting to go insane.

Please. Someone.

Tell me you can hear radiation also.

I'm talking any kind...cell phone, computer, lights, tv's....

My ability to hear radiation is so strong that I can hear when my phone lights up. It's a very high pitched ringing sound.

I have tested it, and I can confer- it is not in my head. This is very real.

If anyone has any more knowledge on this as well, please enlighten me.

Peace and Love.

Radio Frequency is real.

It's called RF radiation hearing, and so far no health concerns have been diagnosed.

I hear it all the time. I have to go out to the boonies where no one lives to get a break from it. I have been thinking about building a Faraday cage around my bed so I can get some good sleep. The problem with the Farday cage is that it requires the cage to have an electric charge on it, so you must be able to turn it off before you exit and that could be dangerous if there were a fire or some other reason you have to get out quickly. I am still thinking about it and maybe the best thing would be to put the Faraday cage around the bedroom on the outside walls, then put some kind of wall around that to keep the kids and pets from touching it.

When I was a kid I could hear the dog whistles my dad used to train the dogs. I think that is why I can hear the wifi and cell frequencies.

Owlscrying, just because the health issues have not been diagnosed does not mean they don't exist. Lack of sleep and inability to concentrate cause a lot of health issues, if nothing else, but think about it, radiation is toxic no matter what kind it is if you get too much.

Somebody may have prepared you for telepathic contact through radiowaves. I have gone through this myself. Sadly it was because the person who placed that gift into me wanted to kick me off their ancestral lands. Now I am haunted by spirits for some unknown reason.

I have what I consider to be very sensitive ears and hearing also, and have never known why or quite what it is I’m hearing. Sensitive ears as in if I sleep on them they hurt, so I’m a back sleeper. Sensitive hearing as in some types of sounds physically hurt my ears, like if I talk on a cell phone next to my ear for more than a few minutes, it causes my inner ear to ache. If I hold it away from my ear and use the speaker, it still sometimes causes a different kind of sensitivity, a similar reaction like if I’d heard an uncomfortably shrill sound. Often it’s a feeling as much as it is hearing, so I think it must be some kind of EMF from TV, cell phones, or something.

I also sometimes hear high and low tones in one or both ears, often different octaves of the same note. It isn’t all the time so I don’t think it’s hearing loss, but I notice it mostly when it’s quiet. Lately (last year or so) I’ve been hearing/feeling a low rumble in my ears, not specific to a place because I’ve noticed it in several different locations. There’s some comfort in knowing I’m not the only one!

TNT ZU nyYAi