Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Tar Apart - PLEASE HELP

The other day I fell asleep in the afternoon and was going in and out for a while. I began to dream.

I was alone, seated naked in the center of a large round bathtub the size of a kiddie pool. The walls around it was made of rusted patchy mirrors in the shape of a hexagon with no doors or windows. The light in the room was dim but there were no light fixtures and everything was still visible. I felt something tickling the back of my neck, it was a string of some kind. I moved my hair aside from the nape of my neck and placed the loose tendrils back up into a knotted bun atop my head. I could see in the very clearly in the mirror behind me that the string was coming from inside my skin protruding neatly from the top of my spine. I calmly grabbed it with a firm fist over my head and began to pull it. The string cleanly unzipped my back and from the slice it made down my back, but I felt no pain or fear. Thick black tar began to ooze out of the opening and ran out coating the bottom of the tub I was sitting in.

Then I woke up, I wasn’t afraid, or disgusted, but I haven’t been able to shake it. I have some ideas of what it means, but I’d like a second or even 20th opinion. What does it mean.

Dreams are always relative to the dreamer, but my thoughts ...

This seems to represent a cleansing, possibly a healing, and a realization of your true self. The tub, no outer clothing, unzipping the body that covers your true self in this reality, and a release of negative energy. I think this was a very positive dream, and why you felt calm rather than fearful as a result.