Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Support Thread For The 'New' Chat Rooms - launched on 14th August 2017

New Chat launched 14th August 2017

If you are using a desktop computer or laptop the Chat Rooms can only be accessed by using Internet Explorer Browser (PC) and Safari Browser (Mac). Download links will be on the Chat page.

If you are a Windows user: XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10 you should already have Internet Explorer on your computer. Java must also be installed.

Chat is 100% mobile compatible and you will be able to access the chat rooms without using Internet Explorer and Java. Just click on the 'Chat Icon'.

Remember you must register for a 'NEW CHAT ACCOUNT' as our chat rooms are completely separate from the Forums.

If you are having issues accessing Chat please leave your messages here on this thread. Other members of the community may have the solution to your problem.

Disclaimer: ABT Admin do not provide support for Internet Explorer or Java related problems.

I have a Mac, but wasn't able to get into the chat with Safari. It just gave me a blank white window. It takes a few tries, but I can get in through Firefox. Not sure if anyone else with a Mac has had the same issue, so I thought I'd mention it 🙂

you can probably get in using any old browser its just when you update it the only 'latest' browser that supports Java for mac is Safari

I have tried for almost an hour to get into new chat room. Keep getting a message saying to download Java of which I have done 3 times and get a message saying to disable adblocker of which I have done. I am on Internet Explorer too. HELP PLEASE Rockymthorserider left out in the dark room

Rocky.

Go to Start, then your Control Panel, then to Programs.

Make sure you have Java installed only once.

---

In your top Menu bar, go to Tools.

You will see Pop-up Blocker, with option to turn on or off.

I have new info anyone who is stuck with internet explorer old version of firefox that still supports java its the legacy version. Make sure its Firefox Extended Support Release 32 bit (64 doesnt support java)

Thanks good luck hugs Shell

Hey there 🙂

I tried to enter the chatroom, but it is'nt working. I used Internet Explorer instead of chrome, and installed Java, removed the old Java. But when I click on the link to enter the chatroom, I get a blank screen that says that I need Java.
I also tried firefox.

I might be missing something silly, I am not very handy with these things.

I had the same thing bumblebee. I thought it was something wrong with my computer!

I can get Explorer loading the login page, but even with new login credentials it is saying they are inaccurate, so I cannot get in at all

Hello Shadoweclipse.

Chat Registration is separate from Forums Registration.

Click Create New Account.