ah gfLAXgVSVc MZdYR lNYQRM gdLr
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

SunnySideup Bio

Hello everyone,
I am Sunnysideup. I am a natural Psychic/Medium. I do not use tools for my reads but use sight, sound, and scent to relay messages. Names are often the hardest to get but I do try to use them for validation of the sitter whenever possible. My guides work closely with a sitters guide to relay the most useful and healing messages to the sitter.
I always find talking about myself difficult because I do not see myself any different than anyone else. We are all gifted in some way shape of form. It is just a matter of discovering and grooming our gifts. Please use this site as a tool and resource to your self discovery. Reach out and exchange ideas and dialogue with people like you, all of us in different stages of awareness and learning as we trudge forward through this thing called life.
Best of luck and love to us all. ๐Ÿ™‚
...and see you in chat !

Sunny, thank you for the accurate reading today from my guide. It cleared up somethings for me and helped me to decide somethings as well. you did a wonderful job and I appreciate it very much!

Thank you for allowing me to share with you, Luna. A pleasure, as always. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Sunny

You did a reading for me around 2 weeks ago, now your bio is up just want to say thank you.
Everything was spot on, including all the james' names given. It was all accurate and helpful and just thought i'd add, my boss @ work left and was replaced by another one... called James.. so as you can imagine my surprise after your reading naming at least 4.. hehe. I appreciate your time, and most of all, my friend coming through to visit me . You gave lots of validating links for me so I knew it was her, including her initial. You also picked up on how my cat has been very jumpy and how it's my friend visiting and (cat) picking up on her presence. That's correct, she has been very jumpy recently and seems to be picking up on someone. Now I have peace of mind this is 'T'.
I appreciate the reading and thanks for your time.
Xoxo
Samj

You are very welcome. Thank you for allowing me to share with you . ๐Ÿ™‚