Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

summer

this summer i was visiting family in the united states for a month. there was a store in a neighboring town that sold crystals that i liked to frequent, on the counter they had cards which you could brush your fingers against with your eyes closed and pick one. i have always been rather skeptical towards this as i am to almost everything, but i am also as equally curious. i only did this on two occasions.

the first, i was with someone i had just started dating, we knew i was leaving in 2 weeks however, our connection was strong. we went to the store together after having a coffee. the card, love.

the second, the day i was leaving. anxiety filled my body as i went to get my final favorites goodies to take with me, while waiting for lunch i popped into the store to buy one last crystal ๐Ÿ˜€ the card, anxiety.

samcat wrote: โ†‘Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:23 am
this summer i was visiting family in the united states for a month. there was a store in a neighboring town that sold crystals that i liked to frequent, on the counter they had cards which you could brush your fingers against with your eyes closed and pick one. i have always been rather skeptical towards this as i am to almost everything, but i am also as equally curious. i only did this on two occasions.

the first, i was with someone i had just started dating, we knew i was leaving in 2 weeks however, our connection was strong. we went to the store together after having a coffee. the card, love.

the second, the day i was leaving. anxiety filled my body as i went to get my final favorites goodies to take with me, while waiting for lunch i popped into the store to buy one last crystal ๐Ÿ˜€ the card, anxiety.

Hi Samcat
That's great.. a nice validation for you
It's completely ok and natural to be skeptical. We think logically how can this be possible, but with the small pieces of evidence that we have, the little things that can't be put down to coincidence, it grows on you, and it makes you want to explore further. I love it when that happens.
Even if it's just a little sign, a positive omen. I'd say you were in tune with those cards. Do you remember which ones they were, the deck? if so , just an idea.. but may be worth considering getting those ones in future as you know they work well with you. Sometimes we're drawn to certain Oracles/Tarot and I agree when we are, they are the ones for us.

Sam j

hey samj!
thanks for the advice, i always wondered how to pick " the right" deck or what it meant to be really "drawn" to them. i am getting more and more interested ๐Ÿ™‚ i have no idea what ones they were, they weren't the tarot cards i am used to seeing. just text on them each had a title and an explanation and they were all as i remember a blueish tint ๐Ÿ™‚ i also felt comfort when i saw the cards i choose were extremely relevant to my current state. thanks again for writing back!

I know I'm late, but it's nice to see such clear confirmation!