Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Starseeds

Is there anyone here that would consider themselves starseeds? ...if so, from what star system? Looking to meet others 🙂

Hello , I am Mikayla
I’m very glad I found you
I am 18 and am an adramaden
Pleased to meet you

I'm not sure, but i've always been interested in the idea of aliens living among us. Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't star seeds sort of like angels that live among us on Earth? I have had some strange dreams when i was very young where i encountered aliens and i have always felt sort of different.

Starseeds seems to be to be a label to use to make someone seem special. All of us are starseeds. Some people remember past lives on other planets or snippits of past lives; some of us feel like aliens on a strange planet, and Earth is a very strange planet. I have also seen it used as a name for children that seem to be old souls, knowing things "normal" children don't know. Labels are stifling and meant to put everyone in a "place" whether they belong there or not. They are also used by cons to get money out of insecure people. Just be you and forget the labels, except to pay attention to anyone who announces to the world that they are "a good christian", "a starseed", or any other label that makes them special. Anyone who has to be sure everyone hears they what ever label is not trustworthy. It is one thing to say, I think I am this or that and explore what that means, it is another to insist to every one else that you are. One is about self reflection, the other is about control of others.

So, now you know one of my triggers.

It's a video game you were invited to play. You are a lucky individual. I am stuck with people in the Bin where they all are just waste of space. They do nothing special except roam around in the dark looking to steal the next biggest thing.