Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Spiritual guidance from someone who cares :0

I am simply reaching out, I could use some actual help from someone who is just interested in helping. Idk if this is weird lol but I legit just want a psychic friend who knows what they are doing that can help me figure out what’s going on with my psychic activity because I am at a loss and don’t know what to search for to even begin. I think I may be an empath but i also don’t know if that’s even a thing! I am just wanting some guidance. There is a lot going on in my life and it is hard to maintain focus on spiritual health which I think is very vital to overall wellbeing. I want to just be more connected to whatever this is and the overwhelming onslaught of information on the Internet, not knowing what to search for, keep in mind, is not helping. I tend to just shy away from it all. I feel that if I had a mentor of some sort that would make a huge difference. I know that is so much to ask of someone’s energy but I figure I would just put this out here and see if anyone takes an interest or has advice! Thanks y’all!
- K

a thing that was once told to me was , if u are wondering and confused and seeking , all labels must be dropped. because if its happening to u it is urs and to find the labels of others will effect ur perspective of one thing or another. lol I cant say it the same but that's the gist of it … this person had more of a way. . . then I do lol. 🙂

and when u find it without google it will resonate with no name 🙂

god I sound like a Buddhist hippy

Hello I am hoping to get a relationship reading? How do I do this?

hX J Uzexx x