Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Spirit or angle

My horses angle
Spirit or ghost
Took a pic of my horse and as I was looking at it I see this bright glow. There was nothing there that would reflect a light and everything in the background is perfectly clear what do you guys think?

Possibly the horses' aura? because your horse seems like he's having fun. Beautiful picture though. Alternatively, maybe another animal spirit soaring with the horse. You never know but your horse would know as horses are very intuitive and astute. Next time you see it ask for the light to materialize so you can see the outline of the being inside the light, that way you will know for sure. Angels have a very much higher vibration than spirit vibrations are more down to earth and akin to our vibration.

Horses are powerful creatures. Just enjoy the phenomenon and move on with your life. Also, delete this photo to protect yourself.

oWNBEY wrote: ↑Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:41 pm
A+ Gallery_15_1.jpgSpirit or ghost
Took a pic of my horse and as I was looking at it I see this bright glow. There was nothing there that would reflect a light and everything in the background is perfectly clear what do you guys think?

When I seen the pic looks like a person standing looking at the horse running. There's a head and shoulders then the rest of the body fades from the waist down.

It looks like a bug, maybe some kind of fly in motion. Lovely horse!

It is a clear answer. It is a blur bird which fly very fast so that's why it looks like that it is something abnormal.