Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Spirit Animal?

This morning I had a dream where I think I may have dreamed of my spirit animal after thinking about spirit/totem animal(s) the entire day.
In the dream, I saw it in a zen garden at night. It looked like a fennec fox but much bigger, and mostly orange colored. This animal's size was as big as a large dog. Each time I would get closer to it, it would always run away from me. And that is when I saw its twintails. I could feel this animal is here to support and guide me.

Totem Animals are able connect by dreams. Nice discovery though! ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks! Do you of the difference between spirit and totem animals?

It's just 2 terms for the same concept. Others are power animal, totem helper, animal guide - or in native american astrology, birth animal, soul animal, totem sun.

How you could maybe seperate this concept into 3 (or 2) groups, would be:

1. Permanent, or at least main one (some people believe it can change), who's traits and qualities resonates with who you are.

2. Temporary ones that cross your path to teach you a lesson/represent certain qualities you need (as guidance/messengers).
3. Temporary ones that you utilize consciously to draw on the qualities it represents.

Maxe has some good information up there and posted that will help you tell the difference ๐Ÿ™‚

CelticRose wrote: โ†‘Wed May 17, 2017 5:10 pm
Totem Animals are able connect by dreams. Nice discovery though! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for telling this difference. I was not knowing. Can you tell me more about it?

Not so much but totem animals definitely do visit by dreams if they are stepping forward to help you with something in your life. Fox totems speak of agility, luck and magick, they are also good with working with you on matters of deception, brings luck and opportunities. Fox is considered to be the pure luck totem, key words are clever-ness, agility, mischief, luck, play, feminine empowerment, means good fortune. Fox energy does represent that of a trickster, but a lot of that is misunderstood, like cat totem, fox does indeed ask you to question the situation that you are going through and trust in your instincts.

B my z