Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Something's wrong

Hallo.
Today I was feeling more paranoid than usual. I kept hearing things I normally don't and I swear I saw something in my closet. I left my bedroom for something to eat and when I came back my room was freezing cold and my Ouija board was set up next to my closet. The weird part is, I had it in a locked cabinet covered in heavy objects. I sat down with my back to a wall and watched the board. It started saying "run" over and over again without me touching the planchette. I stood up and walked over to the board andthe planchette hit my shin so hard I have a bruise there now. I put the planchette back on the board and tried to pick up the board, but I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and saw nothing. I looked back at the board and it kept going between the H and I. I went to pick it up again and it shot to no. By now I was freaking out and left the room. I heard screaming from my room but ignored it, only because I knew nobody was in there. I went back on an hour later and the room was warm again the planchette was halfway across the room and my board was upside down I took the board and put it back in the drawer, then I took the planchette and put it in a kitchen drawer. I'm terrified right now, because this means I might have spirits strong enough to interact with our plane of existence in my house.

I should mention I was talking to a tarot reader at the time, and the spirits might've been mad about that..

Its a lesson well learned though......for many.....who have been down that route, same as you, 'cause if you didn't know any different, how are you going to find out otherwise other than asking? You've come to the right place though, so maybe hopefully we can set you back on the right direction that's natural and which comes naturally.

Just editing, this post has been preying on my mind since this morning.

to ABT HarperRae.

Join us in Chat.

Yet, you kept the board.

It is not like dial-direct, in calling up a specific person.

Nor, would it even mean such would even want to reply, as well not knowing if the 'contact' is the true spirit called upon.

If one too, has an attitude / intention of entertainment, literally giving over your energies for 'contact', is no different than playing with fire.

As with anything involving spiritual, one would at least, ground and shield, allowing for no negativity, as well as having the tools you are handling, cleansed, beforehand, and after.

You hold the responsibility.

So, in essence you can positively cleanse your living area.

Owlscrying wrote: ↑Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:39 pm
to ABT HarperRae.

Join us in Chat.

Yet, you kept the board.

It is not like dial-direct, in calling up a specific person.

Nor, would it even mean such would even want to reply, as well not knowing if the 'contact' is the true spirit called upon.

If one too, has an attitude / intention of entertainment, literally giving over your energies for 'contact', is no different than playing with fire.

As with anything involving spiritual, one would at least, ground and shield, allowing for no negativity, as well as having the tools you are handling, cleansed, beforehand, and after.

You hold the responsibility.

So, in essence you can positively cleanse your living area.

Hello Harper to ABT.

agree with what Owlscrying has said here.. it's always a gamble who/what may come through the board to communicate. The ouija is (as I explain) like a doorway that opens up to other planes.. the moment you use that board without setting intentions, clearing the space, protecting/shielding yourself (be it with prayers and so on).. the moment you begin using it, that's it... there is no way of saying how it will turn out. The boards are not quite for entertainment as you know, now. You need to stand firm that your intentions are set, space is cleared, that you use it with intentions other than opening up to anyone or anything that would like to talk
Definitely no different than playing with fire.. What I would personally do is get rid of the board after this, pray, and smudge your home.. ground and shield yourself and cleanse your space

If you decide to keep the board, you will still need to cleanse your space/home (smudging, prayers) Setting intentions that only good/positive may come through

Please be careful and consider shielding, grounding, setting intentions and how to cleanse space

Take care
Samj

Hello Harper,

For it to say run was a clear message. By the looks of your post I see one spirit trying to keep you from harms way and was warning you.
Every Time I have done a oujia board I ask for protection and set up the elements around me. I will never do one alone that is a stupid thing to do in my opinion. When I have finished with the bored I destroy it with fire after saying my closing and thanks. It's why I make my boards out of paper so it can be easily desposed of and doesn't cost a fortune.

I hope you are well as I see this message was in July.