Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Something came at me last night

Ok, so mini compressed background: I've always been sensitive to energies/spirits/ghosts; I've seen them since I was 7. However, the negative spirits or whatever in my house (my house is haunted, 100% convinced and can't convince me otherwise with everything I've experienced) were dealt with years ago and I haven't been attacked or scared by the ones around since.

Last night however, that changed. For about a week, maybe 10 days, I had been hearing someone call my name from outside my room. I ignored mostly, one time calling back that I wasn't interested in them being there and they needed to please take their leave. Last night, I heard my deodorant get knocked off my dresser at around 4:45-5am; I shrug it off and try to go back to sleep. Then I feel weight at the bottom of my mattress; best I can describe it is the feeling of a cat or small dog jumping up onto the bed...I have no pets, I groan softly and say, "go away, trying to sleep here." I feel something crawling up my mattress, up behind me, my back was to the wall, I was facing my bedroom door. Whatever it was climbed on top of me, I could feel its fingers digging into my shoulders; it covered my mouth, I tried to scream for someone in my family (I heard my Mom or Dad awake and headed for the bathroom) but couldn't break free; it then started to shove my head further into my pillow. I started trying to break myself free, thrashing side to side, SCREAMING INSIDE MY HEAD, "Get the fuck off of me! God, get it off of me!" over and over until it released and I felt the energy or whatever disappear. Afterwards I jumped out of bed, shaking and turned on my lights. Needless to say, I didn't sleep anymore...I can still feel the pain in my shoulders from where it dug its fingers into them....

Nothing like this has happened in YEARS. I don't know where it came from, what it was, or why it happened. I'm still processing, trying to figure what to do; all I know is, it isn't going to chase me out of my room, that's my space...not theirs. Hopefully I sleep tonight, hopefully typing this out helps ease my mind...if anyone wants to comment, give suggestions of what I can do, feel free. Thanks in advance for listening to my ramble, well, reading haha, so long for now.

As a sensitive you opened a door some years back......there are walkins.........etc......spirit beings that like to mess around.....many things you can do to protect you space.

Seven wrote: ↑Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:14 am
As a sensitive you opened a door some years back......there are walkins.........etc......spirit beings that like to mess around.....many things you can do to protect you space.

Thanks for the response! I had a friend years ago come in and help cleanse my house, I was physically getting attacked by negative beings in the house. After that, everything settled, my house settled, of course there were things still around but they were calm, non threatening, basically just wanted to exist. I guess main thing that freaked me out was because it came into my room and essentially pinned me down. The other things in my house, I had made a comment one day that if they wanted to stay a bit, fine, but my room was MY space, they don't enter; and I've never had issues since then until last night. I've saged my room, I also spoke aloud that this is MY room, MY space, and they're not going to take it from me or scare me out of it. Hopefully this won't happen again...

Hi,

I'd introduce some crystals in every room of the home,especially the black crystals,(black tourmaline,black onyx). Also tigers eye for protection,clear quartz to purify). keep a bible near to where you sleep. Ask your Angels for added protection,i.e. you can make up your own prayer,etc. (or their are some good ones on the internet,etc. I would put up a canvas of angel wings above where you sleep,also a cross. Easier said than done,try to get over this gradually,seek the support of friends,etc. (but most importantly lose the fear of the fear),meaning if you don't fear anything,there is nothing than can get to you. I hope this helps,god bless xx

LucyAngel wrote: ↑Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:43 am
Hi,

I'd introduce some crystals in every room of the home,especially the black crystals,(black tourmaline,black onyx). Also tigers eye for protection,clear quartz to purify). keep a bible near to where you sleep. Ask your Angels for added protection,i.e. you can make up your own prayer,etc. (or their are some good ones on the internet,etc. I would put up a canvas of angel wings above where you sleep,also a cross. Easier said than done,try to get over this gradually,seek the support of friends,etc. (but most importantly lose the fear of the fear),meaning if you don't fear anything,there is nothing than can get to you. I hope this helps,god bless xx

I do have crystals in my room, but I'll definitely try introducing some into other areas. There's a Bible on my shelf at the foot of my bed, I'll have to look for some angel wings and a cross to put up. I actually slept without interruption last night, with a light on haha, but I slept. I'll just have to each day keep claiming my space, saying my prayers, and I'm sure it'll be ok, thank you! 🙂

Ah explain this now since I read you said bible......it's not what you think they are.

Seven wrote: ↑Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:51 pm
Ah explain this now since I read you said bible......it's not what you think they are.

Sorry? What do you mean?