Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

skeptic

Hello! I'm Ashley and I am new here! As the title of this states, I am a skeptic but I've always been curious about spirits and such. I have also had a few strange things happen to me as a child and even now that I'm older I've noticed some things. I'm looking for someone who can give me a reading. The chat isn't working and won't let me register. Thank You!

Don't worry we'll change your mind in no time!

Just kidding.. being a sceptic isn't a bad thing imo, it will leave you open towards constructing your own knowledge based on your experiences, rather than buy into a whole beliefsystem that's not "your own".

But hello, and welcome to the site! There are some rules regarding getting a chat reading, but in the meantime, you can post a pic of yourself here viewforum.php?f=11 if you want ppl of different "skill levels" to have the opportunity to read you straight away.

HAHA! Thank you! It is frustrating that it won't let me register. So, there is a forum where I post my photo and people read it? What i mainly want to achieve is communicating with loved ones that have passed. I want to learn about other things too but that is my main focus! Thanks so much for responding to this!

Maxe wrote: ↑Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm
Don't worry we'll change your mind in no time!

Just kidding.. being a sceptic isn't a bad thing imo, it will leave you open towards constructing your own knowledge based on your experiences, rather than buy into a whole beliefsystem that's not "your own".

But hello, and welcome to the site! There are some rules regarding getting a chat reading, but in the meantime, you can post a pic of yourself here viewforum.php?f=11 if you want ppl of different "skill levels" to have the opportunity to read you straight away.

Ahh I see, well you can post a picture of your deceased love one in the same place (as long as you state that this is a deceased person ofc) maybe along with questions if you have those. There's no guarantee for a 'communication' as such tho, as such a picture can also be used to practice or give info "clairvoyantly", so you should be open for that also = )

Of course giving away info in that thread, could also make you even more sceptical about any potential future mediumistic readings, so that's maybe something you should think through with yourself.

okay! awesome! thank you

Maxe wrote: ↑Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Ahh I see, well you can post a picture of your deceased love one in the same place (as long as you state that this is a deceased person ofc) maybe along with questions if you have those. There's no guarantee for a 'communication' as such tho, as such a picture can also be used to practice or give info "clairvoyantly", so you should be open for that also = )

Of course giving away info in that thread, could also make you even more sceptical about any potential future mediumistic readings, so that's maybe something you should think through with yourself.