nbCSj
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Sheknows Bio for card readings.

Hi guys 🙂

Thought id add a bio (if this is allowed, as i've only recently joined).

I am an avid card reader, and have been connecting and studying with my cards for a few years now.

I can read with Tarot, Lenormand and also my ever so beloved Playing cards. My playing card readings can be very very accurate and they don't sugar coat anything...but this is how i prefer to read anyway.

Im at present going through my spiritual awakening process, a lot of things have been happening to me but i'm just not too sure yet whats going on, which is why ive stumbled across this site in the first place.I think its a form of premonition of words placed in my head, where i then instantly say them to someone, and they end up happening....without acknowledging what i'm saying, until after what i've said comes to pass. So i don't hear the words, before i just say them. And i don't even have a name for this up to now, i don't know what it is.

Im also empathic, i can pick up on peoples energy's for good or bad. I receive telepathic msgs but these have to be between me and someone i have strong connection with, this won't happen with just anyone.

I can also see people i've never met before in my life, and just know that i'm going to know them, and their going to be significant in my life. The first person this happened with, i'm still friends with now, 12 years later.

So the point of this Bio is to say for now, if anybody would like a card reading then feel free to ask. 🙂 Can i just add also, when you leave your Q, can you leave me any relevant background info also, that i may need to know in relation to this. Also don't ask Q's like when will i meet my soulmate as cards don't work like that, the Q needs to be specific.

Just leave your Question and i'll get back to you.

Hello she knows.,I'm so glad to have found your post.My name is Keziah and I'm newly registered to the forum too,though I have been on and off earlier before registering.
I would greatly appreciate if you could help me with 2 questions that I have.
First is does my ex has feeling for me or is it that just because I have feelings for him (on and off because I restrict myself of thinking of him in bf way) that I think that he has feelings too for me?

Earlier too since december 2014 (we broke up in may 2014) I took psychic readings and chased him but he rejected me all time till time.

So what truly is going on with me.There is just no clarity and stability as if now.

Big Thanks ☺☺☺

Kezi99 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:14 pm
Hello she knows.,I'm so glad to have found your post.My name is Keziah and I'm newly registered to the forum too,though I have been on and off earlier before registering.
First is does my ex has feeling for me or is it that just because I have feelings for him (on and off because I restrict myself of thinking of him in bf way) that I think that he has feelings too for me?

Earlier too since december 2014 (we broke up in may 2014) I took psychic readings and chased him but he rejected me all time till time.

So what truly is going on with me.There is just no clarity and stability as if now.

Big Thanks ☺☺☺

Could you give me this ex's 1st initial, as i don't want to pick up on the wrong ex.

And all i'm going to ask is what is your ex's feelings for you, and i'm going to use my PC's as its quite a simple Question....and these will just get straight to the point.

Id just like to add....i will ONLY be doing these readings twice a week, being Mondays and Saturdays

I expect thorough feedback to be left on this thread.....not just Thanks.

I will only do one reading per person per month.....don't bother asking for repeated readings one after another, take the advice i've told you and work with it.

And if your leaving a Q, will you PLEASE read PROPERLY the opening post and give me background info too into why your asking the Q, ....so i'm not having to chase you up for this prior to doing the reading, as it wastes time.

Hi Sheknows thank you so much.My ex's initial is N. And my feelings are I like him but the thing is I can't obey him completely and he becomes stubborn because of which I prevent myself from liking him.His domination over me is what caused my breakup with him.All these years other psychics said he likes me but all this while he kept rejecting me.And as of now my parents are talking of my marriage and I'm damn scared of my futureSheknows wrote: ↑Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:56 pm
Kezi99 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Big Thanks ☺☺☺

Could you give me this ex's 1st initial, as i don't want to pick up on the wrong ex.

And all i'm going to ask is what is your ex's feelings for you, and i'm going to use my PC's as its quite a simple Question....and these will just get straight to the point.

Kezi99, here's your reading....

Ill have to type them out as having trouble uploading the image.

Jack clubs rx, 7 clubs rx, 8 diamonds rx 9 hearts rx, 6 diamonds rx, 5 spades rx, 4 clubs rx, ace diamond rx, 9 diamond rx, 2 diamond rx

Now for a start Kezi all the cards are reversed, which is a TOTAL blockage of things between you and your ex, of any forward movement whatsoever.

Also your ex didn't even appear in the cards....your the jack clubs rx....and the rest of the cards are showing you the circumstances of what your going through.

The cards are basically saying that nothings is coming of you and your ex, as much as you've been trying you've been hoping for some response from him, but to no avail has this happened, and it doesn't look to happen too. Even him not turning up in the reading is a BIG no no, of that he's gone now.

You do feel quite sad about things/or did. Your reading is advising you not to expect anything from him now,as his time in your life is over, whatever was there between you and him, like the energy, chemistry, love etc....its not there anymore, and its time for you to let go properly now.

Hope this helps you in someway.

🙂
cool can you answer a question for me?
I feel like being very bad in doing anything I'm 22yrs and feel I lost respect for being too friendly with kids...
And I'm so lost I don't. Know which path to pick and keep going,
I'm looking forward to go to University! but! the place for my success is messing i wanna leave and I don't really know if it will be a good path for me!
So to be more clear leave this place before the Uni or after it? And to what end!

I'll be very thankful ^^

eissadsenator wrote: ↑Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:02 am
🙂
I feel like being very bad in doing anything I'm 22yrs and feel I lost respect for being too friendly with kids...
I'm looking forward to go to University! but! the place for my success is messing i wanna leave and I don't really know if it will be a good path for me!
So to be more clear leave this place before the Uni or after it? And to what end!

I'll be very thankful ^^

Hi eissadsenator.

Im not very clear on your actual Question, can you clarify for me please.

You feel you've lost respect for being too friendly with kids....i dont understand what this means ? or what your trying to say. ❓

Your lost...lost in what ?

Your looking forward to going university...but then on the other hand your saying you wanna leave ❓

Leave what place before university ?

If your English is not too good, then just tell me an area you want me to focus on and ill do it this way instead....i.e career, work, romance etc.

I'll use tarot for yours, and im only going to do 2 months max prediction.

Sheknows wrote: ↑Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:36 pm
eissadsenator wrote: ↑Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:02 am
🙂
I'm looking forward to go to University! but! the place...etc

I'll be very thankful ^^

Hi eissadsenator.

Im not very clear on your actual Question, can you clarify for me please.

You feel you've lost respect for being too friendly with kids....i dont understand what this means ? or what your trying to say. ❓

Your lost...lost in what ?

Your looking forward to going university...but then on the other hand your saying you wanna leave ❓

Leave what place before university ?

If your English is not too good, then just tell me an area you want me to focus on and ill do it this way instead....i.e career, work, romance etc.

I'll use tarot for yours, and im only going to do 2 months max prediction.

Oh, I'm so sorry ^_^;
It would be career !
Do was just wondering if I should study where I live or do I need a change for place, move to another country to study as my heart pulls me to! I have dreams that I know I will have to leave to achieve! But, is it wise to stay? Or wiser to go?
Thanks alot ^_^