Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Shadow Figures

Most often, 'Shadow People' are such due to circumstances surrounding their deaths, or their present intent. However, that is not 100%. Sometimes they are just mischievous spirits; or choose that appearance, like a coat.

Have seen them many times over the years. First time, was a grey shadow walk behind my dad, and across the room, it was filled with a white light which could be seen through its eyes. Was very young then.

Another, was in a house my dad built decades later. Was in my room, the door at the end of the hall, haha, and woke up to find my light on and door open several inches. Having been the last to bed, I knew every light had been turned off and doors closed. But, there they were on and open. Also had a strong urge, as if being told, to get up. Then my guide did tell me to go to the door--no need to go further. So, I did.

Down the hall, at the far end of the couch, next to the now lit table lamp, sat a shadow figure, his eyes a brilliant red. He looked at me, blinked, then turned back toward the TV (off). He impressed me with 'now you can rest/sleep' and 'I'll keep [watch?]'

Do not recall carpet under my feet on the way back to my bed. In the morning, was scolded for having left the light(s) on before going to bed. Rolled my eyes, like, sure, next time, you can turn them off.

The next time I met him, name: Johnathan, he was up in the corner of my room, wedged into the corner of my ceiling like Spider-Man. But this really should be backed up a bit.

About a week after first seeing Johnathan (I had deemed 'red eyes'), I woke up, feeling more eyes on my. All lights were off. In front of my face was the outline of another, maybe 4" away. As my eyes adjusted, I saw the curl of hair and their shoulders. The face was shadow, blacker than oil. It stood out in against my moonlit walls. I could barely hold myself still or breathe. Dared not close my eyes incase they spotted the movement, dared not leave them open in case they saw me. I just laid there, stone still, waiting for their move.

They moved closer than back, then in again, then back against the wall, about a foot away. I began to blink. They were just looking.

Slowly, I turned over, hoping for sleep.

Nope. Standing beside my bed were two young children in period dress, and ashen grey. Before I could respond, I see a fetally curled baby settling over my right knee. It is just as darkly clad as the mother (whom had arrived first). Yeah, not about to risk them falling now. I look over my shoulder and see their mother positioned closer yet again.

Names are given as I am introduced and I see Johnathan up in the corner, in line with my door, once again open, though now just inches. The mother tells me everything will be alright. They will be at my side--to make everything okay.

Two days later, I woke up with the flu. That next night, fever and chills set in, worried for my sanity. The mother placed shadow rags on my head, cooling the wet rag already on my head, though repeatedly hot. My blankets were tucked back if I moved. I was soothed before I utter a worry. My parents, I was still in high school at the time, checked on me but once, maybe twice a day as I lay sick. During that time, Johnathan's eyes settled dark grey, but would ignite red on occasion, always his attention going to my door.

They informed me, few weeks later they were shadow, his eyes red, for the manner in which they had died--murdered. The one responsible was still there, on the grounds of which the house stood. The proximity to whom changed Johnathan's eyes to the ever-vigilant red.

Not all shadow figures are human or human form. Have seen many animals take that appearance, as well. Some of which, shadow and temperament had been aptly matched.

Most recently, have seen a half transparent shadow walk into my son's closet (his favorite spot to play). My son had been out to the grandparents that night, so was very pleased at the timing. Have not attempted contact yet.

ShadowLight

Wonderfully written, expressively detailed.

My experiences with "shades", seem to parallel yours, in that, a low thrumming energy is projected of deep sadness / tragedy.

Non-threatening, always for me.

I would agree.. I don't believe they're negative as such but the energy around them (linked to their life/passing) and their sadness and troubles during life. They are, if anything, the spirits that need love and a helping hand, extra TLC to support them in coming to terms and in finding peace

Thanks for sharing :o)

Here's my Catholic perspective on "shadow people."

I urge those with "shadow people" in their lives or loved ones in hell to please listen.

I have seen thousands of "shadow people". And, I have received divine guidance about them from both Jesus Christ and Father God. All of which has been confirmed by the Holy Bible.

There are various shades of darkness and white or light in the spirit world. In which two kingdoms exist...heaven and hell. The darker spirits are malevolent and are in hell. Here, you can find "shadow people" in scripture,

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Shadow people are generally malevolent spirits of the dead. They are the lost human souls of the netherworld.

It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins. And in need of salvation (divine restoration).

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Only Christ holds the keys to the gates of hell. And it is by the power of God that salvation is made for the dead.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

There is only one way to help these spirits. And that is by making atonement for there sins. In this way, their souls are restored by the divine power of Christ and they can be good spirits with their friends and family in heaven.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Freedom for the dead shackled in the dark kingdom can only come through making atonement to Christ for their sins. Atonement is made by offering up good works to the one and only risen King. One must be in good standing with God and have the door closed to these spirits before atonement will be accepted. This should be done as soon as possible. This, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls. And, may God bless you for such an undertaking.

Awareness of one's true inner nature / instinctive gut feelings, is not by those who experience it to be in conflict with the essence of one's spiritual knowledge, but more of a direct experience in the gut or all of nature that is greater than us and is connected to us through the gut instincts.

Going by what is 'felt', not seen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Child of God wrote: ↑Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:53 pm
Here's my Catholic perspective on "shadow people."
The darker spirits are malevolent and are in hell

ABT strives for cooperative, constructive and positive interaction between Members of different
religious traditions, faiths and / or spiritual or humanistic beliefs,

With all due respect, for future Posts, please use In My Opinion.

As it can be construed as preaching your own beliefs or views to other Members.

Thank-you.

I would agree .. I respect your views as well ChildofGod.. It's good to add to the topic but it could be seen as preaching. Saying 'In my opinion' will help.. it's a pretty peaceful forum and we don't have many arguments so it's just good to remind peeps it's your opinion and you're not pushing it on others.
I still stick to what i've personally felt from them and that there are no loved ones in hell..
I used to see/ be familiar with a shadow-figure who I eventually recognized to be someone known to me in the past.. there were no signs of anything negative or evil.. in fact, 100 more signs for me to know they were fully guided by and with ''Heaven'' / holy spirit/ Angels.. all the good guardians and whichever name or term.. and eventually (when they found it within them .. the peace and closure needed, they went to begin their journey once again..in the afterlife. :o)

Noted. My contribution to this thread is my opinion. Thank you for your guidance.

In my opinion, I believe that to some extent the spirit world is really complex like this world is when it comes to discernment. (Good/Evil) I believe that there is more than one type of malevolent in existence. I'd say the same about benevolent spirits. I've come across a shadow entity once before, was creepy, and didn't do any harm to me or to those who were present with me at the time of the encounter...but the vibe I got from it while it was standing over a grave from a distance...didn't feel pleasant. Its rather negative in nature. Perhaps some shadow beings tend to be demonic entities that shape shift into a human like form? I'm sure something like that has happened before. Overall, I say that perhaps it is possible there are shadow people whom of which are not entirely malevolent in nature..the answer with certainty remains unknown...but it is something that crossed my mind since I had come across such an entity years ago from now. That'd remain etched in my memory for quite sometime.

In one possibility is, there are portals in which energies can enter and these beings enter and absorb any energy that's not suppose to be here. Black is to absorb energies that are not wanted, hence black clothes, black stones.