Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Sensitivity and dealing with activity

Hey everyone!

new to this forum but am hoping to make friends and learn new things.
I’m somewhat sensitive to spirit energy and have been told many times that spirits are attracted to me/have had entities (some not so great ) follow me my entire life.
Currently living in my childhood home which has always had strange energy and been very active, moved back to take care of my dad, he passed this year unfortunately and the activity has been at an all time high.
Some of the activity includes: footsteps, whispering (caught my first evp last year!!), objects moving, orbs (seen in person not photos), shadow people, and psychic attacks (suddenly feeling drained- terrified-anxious-crying etc) my best friend of 10+ years refuses to come over because of how strong the activity is. A lot of the entities I feel are pretty harmless , my cats even interact with some of them, but there are some that are definitely malevolent.

It’s sometimes really difficult to deal with the things that happen in this house, sleep doesn’t come easy. Other than crystals, sage and praying I’m at a loss on how to make things easier to deal with.

Sorry for the long post! Guess im just looking to start some dialogue with people who won’t just write me off as crazy

Not crazy at all, you've come to the right place. this lovely website is the doorway to new things and new understandings of all that lead a similar path. However, join us in chat, you may be able to make more friends there and join in with the conversation.

Hello i am also new here i have been dealing with the same kind of activity .someone calling my name dishes being moved around in the kitchen and things flying across the room. It seems that before this happens I hear loud sounds ,seeming to come from within the walls ,like something being thrown up against the wall ,is there anything I can do to protect myself? I get so scared some nights I cant even sleep...

Surf&turf93 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:58 am
Hey everyone!

new to this forum but am hoping to make friends and learn new things.
I’m somewhat sensitive to spirit energy and have been told many times that spirits are attracted to me/have had entities (some not so great ) follow me my entire life.
Currently living in my childhood home which has always had strange energy and been very active, moved back to take care of my dad, he passed this year unfortunately and the activity has been at an all time high.
Some of the activity includes: footsteps, whispering (caught my first evp last year!!), objects moving, orbs (seen in person not photos), shadow people, and psychic attacks (suddenly feeling drained- terrified-anxious-crying etc) my best friend of 10+ years refuses to come over because of how strong the activity is. A lot of the entities I feel are pretty harmless , my cats even interact with some of them, but there are some that are definitely malevolent.

It’s sometimes really difficult to deal with the things that happen in this house, sleep doesn’t come easy. Other than crystals, sage and praying I’m at a loss on how to make things easier to deal with.

Sorry for the long post! Guess im just looking to start some dialogue with people who won’t just write me off as crazy

Spirits usually link to the easy way to get connected, if you are open they will seek you out. You can tell them you will be open to receive messages at certain times other times you are resting. We cannot be open 24/7 as it will cause havoc on health. Be firm and calm but do state your intentions. The feeling you experience is you're an empath, once again empath have to know that these feelings you're experiencing do not belong to you, so be aware of them however don't let these feelings linger. The spirits that are not wanted, you then state they are not wanted in YOUR HOME, your home belongs to you, tell them to remove themselves now. Always be firm and calm.
Kind regards, Seven

Hi all. I just joined the forum. I have had some experience with seeing apparitions and some other things. I would not have believed it if it didn't happen to me I guess. I am also looking for people who won't think I'm crazy if I talk about these things. So far, seems like an interesting website. Looking forward to further discussion and learning.

Peace

Fortunately for me, I don't have to deal with negative entities. I'm an expert at dealing with them & use sage or do a room cleansing when they bother me. When I was younger negative spirits were attracted to me......although through time & from knowledge I don't have to deal with them anymore. Shadow beings used to stalk me & still do although not as common as in the past. This is a great place to talk about such stuff, people in the chat are always willing to help with their expertise & give good advice.