IWqgLulgj OftVsQM
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Self-Guided Meditation to meet Spirit Guide(s)

Cannot recall the book I read this from, but, it has worked for me many times. Nor could I remember where the meditation thread was. Thought it could go either way.

Once your mind is still, no thought entertained. You can let the thoughts float by as in Eastern Style or block them outright as in Western--purely a personal choice.

With still mind and even breathing, let the blackness fall away to a wooded road. It is gravel mostly, and stretches farther than you can see. Begin taking steps forward. Walk forward until you see a side road off to the right side of the main drive (if you see it on the left, just go with it).

Once off the gravel drive, the road turns more earthen and leads into the tree line. Keep going. In those trees is a clearing. In that clearing is a stump. If s/he is not there, have a seat and they will be around shortly. Other times, you may find they are already waiting, expecting your arrival.

You are home.

How do you differenciate spirit guides from mischievous spirits or demons pretending to be helping you?

In short: ask.

If this is a concern, what do you see upon beginning the visual? Do you reach the clearing before you see the other or after? What is said if you do speak?

Another fix is to cast a circle (of salt) around you before beginning. State clearly and with intent that none with ill intent may cross. Smudging is also a good way to dispel another entity or spirit from you and your dwelling if it is troublesome.

Should be something in the Cleansing section of the Para-boards to help there.

Love this s=Shadow. I like how simple it is, a good short visual for when you're short on time,

Will be trying this later. :o) Will come back with what seen/heard.
Thank you , hugs.

Samj

Good advice, I have an entity in my house and I used to think it was good but it is definitely evil. I used to smudge often and a lot, pray with my family to St. Michael, try banishing rituals, so far the only thing I can do to keep it from bothering me in my sleep is salting my whole bedroom lol I can sense it in my huge basement when I exercise there though, I try to ignore it. If I didn't live with this entity, I wouldn't be so scared of connecting with my spirit guides or exercising my 6th sense. I've heard the entity twice, that god I haven't seen it yet. My empath aunt has though and I never even told her it was female

The guides can help. Have you looked into local covens or groves or paranormal groups to cleans and handle the being?