Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

seeking guidance

I am not sure what to do or who to go to. I am seeking some guidance in connecting with my mother who passed away suddenly at a very young age. This is a very difficult thing for me as I have a lot of mixed emotion and trauma still.. and I am feeling empty without the closure.

I cannot help you connect with your mother. She is beyond my reach. I can help you come to terms with her passing and perhaps help find a new normal for your life. It will never be the same, but staying here will not be healthy either. Your thoughts? Would you like a read?

Strawberry shortcake I could have written this myself in December. I came here lost and lonely looking for an answer!
I did speak to Sandford who gave good advice and helped me. Also there was another person who helped me here but he is no longer here I believe.
Listen, you aren't alone, your mum is with you, always. I don't think it ever gets easier, I'm sorry to say. But I have come to alot of conclusions and have learnt a great deal about myself since my mum passed. Did you leave on not good terms?
My heart is with you... I know how hard and heartbreaking it can be.

I went back and reviewed my read for you Carrie. It certainly not what I expected, but spot on accurate all the same. Most reads turn out that way. I have a picture in my head and then the cards take me in a totally different direction. I thought you would be looking back, but the cards had you looking forward to new beginnings. How is that working out> It was a very positive read overall. I hope the original poster of this thread did not disappear.

Thanks Sandford. So much help I've gotten from you and Leonardo you'll never believe! I have just woken up from a dream about my mum
I do look back... I do have regrets and miss my mum who I hadn't seen in 20 years but.... She left me a sum of money, which, money if I could swap for her life back even without me in, I'd swap in an instant, but, it's happened and is happening and we have decided to put to good use to make our house a better size for our children which to me does make me look forward to the future. A part of me feels abit bad but I know in my heart that money is nothing and my heart is good so it's not like I'm all about the money, I just believe she'd want us to do good things with her last wish. I hope so anyway. Its a positive step for a good future with my children. I do hope also the original poster is OK, it's a horrid feeling of lonliness in grief, you aren't alone but you feel it. I definitely feel stronger as a person again, and I am embracing it whole heartedly. Sandford hope you are keeping well, and your life if going well!