Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Seeing faces before I sleep

Hey everyone, the past months I noticed something that is getting more and more often. When I close my eyes and try to sleep, I see random faces pop up out of nowhere. I see the faces crystal clear. So, I don't know what they really are, and I'd like to ask you if any one of you have similar experiences and know what are these faces. Thank you very much!

I don't remember seeing faces specifically. I often hear voices as I'm trying to fall asleep or shortly after I wake up. I also often see things right when I open my eyes. For example, a few nights ago as I was lying down to go to sleep I thought I heard someone murmuring. I assumed it was a neighbor or something, but when I opened my eyes I saw a figure move as if it had been sitting at my desk and just gotten up from the chair. I only saw it for a few seconds. My cats all seemed to see it, too. I've also seen symbols that I think are meant to be words or numbers, but I never make them out all the way. It will look like something written on my wall but it'll look distorted and I won't be able to read it, then it goes away after a few seconds. For me, I think my mind is the clearest and calmest as I'm trying to go to sleep and right when I wake up, so I think that's the time when spirits try to communicate. Maybe it's similar for you, with the faces? Do you ever have other experiences - like seeing, hearing, or sensing things?

Well last night, I THINK, I heard a loud sound like a drum, just once, then I opened my eyes and tried to figure out if it was a neighbor or something. Can you define the sensing?

Sounds like a guide perhaps with the drumming sound. Maybe try meditating lionheart, that may bring what you seeing into clearer focus?

I was never the meditation type. But even though I tried to meditate, how do I know if what I see are guides or not?

It might be an idea just not to over-analyze it but just ask via positive intention and ask for a sign from the guide to see if they've heard your request.
If it is your guide, they will respond. Different types of drumming also mean different things and can be interesting wavelengths of communication.
E.g. Drumming for healing to lift the vibration around you 😉

Yeah, I am gonna try that next time it happens. Either it's an image or a sound. Ask for a meaning of such appearance or something like that. But what do you mean by different types of drumming? Anything more specific?

I've gotten the drumming too.

Different frequencies, maybe? I'm not sure.

But yeah, the sound was one time thing for now.. Didn't hear anything again.. But the faces are more regular.. And again it's like they are crystal clear.. Sometimes they don't change immediately.. A few days ago, I saw a creepy face, really creepy, it was like it was looking around and at some point it kept staring at me, unti the face changed. Don't know if you experiensed anything like that before, though.

Sounds like transfiguration. But I could be wrong. Or perhaps a physical manifestation. And it can be an interesting experience for the person but if its invoking fear within you leave it alone and trust in your instincts, or ask for it to step back as its clear that you probably may need the extra protection from someone like AA Michael too to keep your aura fields free of negative energy.

LionHeart wrote: ↑Mon May 29, 2017 11:34 pm
Hey everyone, the past months I noticed something that is getting more and more often. When I close my eyes and try to sleep, I see random faces pop up out of nowhere. I see the faces crystal clear. So, I don't know what they really are, and I'd like to ask you if any one of you have similar experiences and know what are these faces. Thank you very much!

I have no experience with this myself but I have heard that they could be people from past-lives or sometimes guides - maybe even passed ancestors? 🙂 When you see them, how do you feel?

In saying that, some people have ability to see faces clearly (in mind's eye) of people who are visiting- spirit

Some mediums will see them with eyes, some will see in mind's eye. When we are drifting off to sleep it's not unheard of to have visions/sudden thoughts/premonitions etc- as they say it's the time we're most relaxed and likely to be open to experiences

Sam j

I was told that it's passerby spirit.
You most definitely need visualize you protection around you more & think of it as constantly there until it's just part of who you are like your skin.
Most are harmless. They maybe lonely want to talk. I just shoo them away.
If you have bad vibe or are fearful then call for Angels & your guides to take them away.
I hope this helps.